Windows 10: Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working

Discus and support Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I have been facing boot failure for quite a while now on my Lenovo Ideapad 520 laptop. Happens about 7 out of 10 times I turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rajan Bhola, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working

Hello there,

I have been facing boot failure for quite a while now on my Lenovo Ideapad 520 laptop. Happens about 7 out of 10 times I turn on my laptop. Whenever I check the Reliability history, there's always this "Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost" stopped working. When the boot failure doesn't happen, there's no such stopped working thing there but it shows up after a few minutes in the Reliability history. Hadn't updated Windows for months so I expected it to go after the latest Windows update but it didn't. I'd appreciate any help. Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working 4f88c14a-0754-45b1-9343-09ee2c8e92be?upload=true.png

:)

Rajan Bhola, Feb 2, 2019
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User
    XP ROCKS., Feb 2, 2019
  3. Modern host stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the answer provided by Mr. Andre Da Costa, from the following link and check.

Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working

If you have sufficient space to install Windows 10 on your computer, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Navigate to “C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download”
    • Delete everything in this folder.
    • Now Open Command Prompt with administrator.
    • Type wuauclt.exe /updatenow
    • Press Enter key.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working

Upgrading Win7 to Win10 - Modern Host Setup has stopped working issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the answer provided by Mr. Andre Da Costa, from the following link and check.

Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working

If you have sufficient space to install Windows 10 on your computer, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Navigate to “C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download”
    • Delete everything in this folder.
    • Now Open Command Prompt with administrator.
    • Type wuauclt.exe /updatenow
    • Press Enter key.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working

1. Lenovo.Modern.ImController.PluginHost Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Lenovo Modern ImController

2. Modern setup host stopped working. Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern setup host stopped working. Windows 7: Hello, every time I want to upgrade my windows from 7 to 10 modern setup host stop working. I tried everything deleted boot, get more space on disk but nothing help. If someone help me I will be happy because, I m desperate of this already....
  3. Modern setup host stopped working. Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern setup host stopped working. Windows 7: Hello, every time I want to upgrade my windows from 7 to 10 modern setup host stop working. I tried everything deleted boot, get more space on disk but nothing help. If someone help me I will be happy because, I m desperate of this already....
  4. Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working: hi, I am kunal.while i am upgrading to windows 11 through iso then while installation suddenly this line appears "Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working" and installation cancelled. Please help....
  5. Touchpad lenovo y540 stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad lenovo y540 stop working: my touchpad stop working so i thought its a software problem , so i installed a fresh windows and it works fine .. after an hour it stopped again , i made another fresh windows and it works fine and after few hours it stopped !!! it doesn't appear in device manager i...
  6. Lenovo ImController process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ImController process: Hello there. I decided to write here because i can't find solutions in Lenovo Forums for this problem, plus i wrote the same info in their forums but i haven't received an answer 2 months exactly, i don't know maybe they are sleeping. All of a sudden this process called...
  7. Keypad Lenovo T0590 stopped working

Keypad Lenovo T0590 stopped working: Hi Need help, Frustrated as I tried anything I can think of. I have a brand new Lenovo T0590. The keypad stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-lenovo-t0590-stopped-working/a0f3b2f2-f9d7-4822-9acc-b1a7d1450d2a
  8. Lenovo C940 - Troublesome in Modern Standby Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo C940 - Troublesome in Modern Standby Mode: Hi all. Ongoing troublesome Lenovo C940 here. Latest primary symptoms: In modern standby mode, various background processes are incredibly active. This means, maybe 30%-50% of the time, I come back to a very warm laptop, or a hot, dead battery if it decides to do this while...
  9. Lenovo C940 BSODs While in Modern Standby

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo C940 BSODs While in Modern Standby: As per the title: When in Modern Standby mode for extended periods, the computer is crashing. I know this from SleepStudy reports I generated. See image below. [img] This has happened 3 times in the last 4 days (only two of the instances are noted in the image above). The...
  10. Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working: A couple of months ago my touchscreen stopped working. The HID - touchscreen driver has been uninstalled. How can i reinstall it? I hav looked on the web for answers and can't find it. The computer came with touchscreen function but now if you look in Control Panel the pen &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo modern imcontroller pluginhost has stopped working

2. lenovo.modern.imcontroller windows 10

3. Lenovo.Modern.ImController.Pluginhost has stopped working

4. lenovo im controller,
  5. lenovo modern im controller plugin disable,
  6. lenovo.modern.imcontroller.pluginhost crashing