Windows 10: Lenovo notebookMs 10. Updated and at start up screen I now get the following message, “the...

Discus and support Lenovo notebookMs 10. Updated and at start up screen I now get the following message, “the... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After updating, i bow get following message at login. the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. now i cannot access... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GGillis, Jan 27, 2020.

1. GGillis Win User

Lenovo notebookMs 10. Updated and at start up screen I now get the following message, “the...

After updating, i bow get following message at login.
    the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.
    now i cannot access my files

help

:)

GGillis, Jan 27, 2020

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 27, 2020
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Lenovo notebookMs 10. Updated and at start up screen I now get the following message, “the...

Windows 10 update error

I recently tried to update my Win 10 1511 (10586.713 ) to 1601 and after several restarts it arrived at the screen that covers the log in screen and then it restarts with the message " restoring previous version ".After it started , the updater displayed a message " failed to migrate user data after second boot". Any ideas?

MyTechAddiction, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo notebookMs 10. Updated and at start up screen I now get the following message, “the...

1. Lenovo notebookMs 10. Updated and at start up screen I now get the following message, “the... - Similar Threads - Lenovo notebookMs Updated

2. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  3. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  4. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Wveklhos\heizogu.dll Missing Entry DrawThemeIconAny thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-i-keep-getting-the/e552e433-3305-40ff-b39a-9d339cf6f339
  6. When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Wveklhos\heizogu.dll Missing Entry DrawThemeIconAny thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-i-keep-getting-the/e552e433-3305-40ff-b39a-9d339cf6f339
  7. I get a message: Open This Document at start up...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get a message: Open This Document at start up...: I save it to Notepad. In the past, it would stop. NOW...it's daily. Each time I start my computer up, it's looking to open a document. How do I get this to stop??? [43DC:4218][2020-02-22T18:30:10]i001: Burn v3.10.1.2213, Windows v10.0 Build 18362: Service Pack 0, path:...
  8. Windows update now getting a glitch on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update now getting a glitch on start up: Hello Microsoft support, I am getting a bug where on the first time i start my PC I am stuck on the windows blue icon screen with the spinning circles. If I restart my computer its fine, and I can use my PC as normal. My windows 10 was an outdated version, so I had to...
  9. Getting an Error Message upon start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting an Error Message upon start up: When I start up the computer I get this message. I don't know how it started. How do you fix it or get rid of it? error message C:/ProgramFiles/WindowsApps/Mircrosoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe/VCRUNTIME140.dll...
  10. windows 10 not starting up get blue screen with message common problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 not starting up get blue screen with message common problem: every time i restart windows i get this blue screen with a message. windows 10 could not start up correctly. i asked help from chat and got to reboot to an earlier version. this worked but the laptop froze when windows had started. i rebooted again to this earlier...