Windows 10: Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?

Discus and support Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my computer. Only the Lenovo logo is visible on the screen. I have already tried to start it with a Windows USB stick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeastINcornate, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?

Hello

I have a problem with my computer. Only the Lenovo logo is visible on the screen. I have already tried to start it with a Windows USB stick and unfortunately it was not successful. I can't open the BIOS settings either. I changed the places on the mainboard of the small red particle (CLR-CMOS) and that didn't work either.

Anybody got any more ideas?

TIA

:)

BeastINcornate, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

PC shows Automatic Repair screen after booting

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Refer the steps mentioned below to restart the computer in Safe Mode:

1. On the Choose an option screen, click on Troubleshoot.
    2. Click on Advanced options.
    3. Click on StartupSettings and click on
      Restart.
    4. After the device restarts, you will see list of options. Select option
      5 or press F5 to boot the computer into
      Safe Mode with Networking

After restarting the computer in Safe mode, refer the steps mentioned in my earlier response to perform clean boot and see if the PC boots normally.

If the computer doesn't boot,
    I would also suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the section
    Use installation media to restore your PC from the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 8, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?

hanging of pc

after installing windows 10 in my pc lenovo g5070 it hangs and lags at regular interval while playing media. regular glitching occurs while playing media. i installed a wifi hotspot software ostoto hotspot when i start that software while playing media
    then media hangs and lags. please give me some appropriate suggestion.

HITESHKUMAR_804, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?

1. Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen? - Similar Threads - Lenovo hangs boot

2. My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen: My laptop boots to the Lenovo boot screen for a second and then starts to boot Windows. Is there a solution to make it go back to the Lenovo boot screen only or the Windows boot screen only?There is also a blinking cursor on black screen starts for 0.2 seconds before all of...
  3. My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen: My laptop boots to the Lenovo boot screen for a second and then starts to boot Windows. Is there a solution to make it go back to the Lenovo boot screen only or the Windows boot screen only?There is also a blinking cursor on black screen starts for 0.2 seconds before all of...
  4. My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening: My pc that I've had for about 7 months has been freezing and blue screening. This usually happens when I'm using a small usage program like Google Chrome, Spotify, and even 30 seconds after logging into Windows . When I want to use the small programs I have to have a large...
  6. Boot sequence hangs.

Boot sequence hangs.: I shut down the PC in the evening using the menu option. When I start the PC next day the disk lamp lights up for some few second but then it hangs. I can see the boot screen but not any rotating dots. If i do a hard power down hold the power button wait some ten seconds...
  7. PC hangs while Windows boot?

PC hangs while Windows boot?: Good noon. My hardware is a ryzen 2600, a Gigabyte aorus Elite b450 board and a R9 390. every time i try to start the PC, the windows logo is gone, the charger is gone and then nothing happens. Either monitor means no signal or an endless long black picture. Rarely it comes...
  8. Hanging screen

Hanging screen: Hi I’m using an Asus laptop. Recent i have been experiencing some problems when i plug in my charger when i’m watch Netfix or any other videos. Once i plug it in a few seconds the screen completely freezes and hangs. Can i know is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks....
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad stuck in boot menu screen

Lenovo Thinkpad stuck in boot menu screen: I had a heat problem with this laptop, but that has been resolved. The heat problem started after trying multiple times to do a Windows 10 pro update, without success. After that the boot up is stuck in this screen. I can move from one selection to another, but it will not...
  10. Windows 10 Boot hanging on welcome screen

Windows 10 Boot hanging on welcome screen: I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 last night and the boot time has gotten significantly slower. I have an Samsung 840 Pro SSD and with windows 7 the welcome screen would only flash up for a second then I would be logged in. With Windows 10 it hangs for around 8-10...