Windows 10: Lenovo pc

Discus and support Lenovo pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recovery problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-pc/f4de72fc-4203-4012-bf35-41f5a2cccdbd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexWalla, Oct 21, 2018.

1. AlexWalla Win User

Lenovo pc

Recovery problem

:)

AlexWalla, Oct 21, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 21, 2018
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Lenovo pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo pc

1. Lenovo pc - Similar Threads - Lenovo

2. My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update: Lenovo YogaBookInternal camera is locked at 90 degrees since Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-locked-at-90-degrees-on-my-lenovo/3732d413-ee6c-4972-b58f-46acd10d6c85
  3. My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update: Lenovo YogaBookInternal camera is locked at 90 degrees since Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-locked-at-90-degrees-on-my-lenovo/3732d413-ee6c-4972-b58f-46acd10d6c85
  4. My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...: Hello!! I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed 0xc0000185 for a long time, i gave it for repair, apparently they said we have to change the bios chip, worked fine for a few days but its back to the same condition showing the...
  6. I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...

I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...: Hello!! I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed 0xc0000185 for a long time, i gave it for repair, apparently they said we have to change the bios chip, worked fine for a few days but its back to the same condition showing the...
  7. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  8. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  9. Windows 11 Lenovo, Upon Restarting, Microsoft Log-in Screen Doesn't Recognize My Keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lenovo, Upon Restarting, Microsoft Log-in Screen Doesn't Recognize My Keyboard...: Windows 11 Lenovo Thinkpad Every night I shut down my computer, and then every morning I turn it back on. When I get directed to the Microsoft log-in screen where I put in my password, it doesn't recognize any letters or numbers that I type.It DOES recognize keys like "enter"...
  10. Windows 11 Lenovo, Upon Restarting, Microsoft Log-in Screen Doesn't Recognize My Keyboard...

Windows 11 Lenovo, Upon Restarting, Microsoft Log-in Screen Doesn't Recognize My Keyboard...: Windows 11 Lenovo Thinkpad Every night I shut down my computer, and then every morning I turn it back on. When I get directed to the Microsoft log-in screen where I put in my password, it doesn't recognize any letters or numbers that I type.It DOES recognize keys like "enter"...