Windows 10: LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

Discus and support LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CandyCaneE, Jun 21, 2022.

1. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a video, attending class. ETC. It would always freeze, make this annoying buzzing sound and the only way to fix it/ get out of it was to hard restart the pc by holding down the power button. So my solution after a while was this, I started to receive crashes first, but event viewer in windows didn't give any helpful information. My minidumps from other helpful users, and my own minidump software I got online indicated my gpu drivers were corrupted. I

:)

CandyCaneE, Jun 21, 2022
  2. nauzers Win User

PC Crashing on every game LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason. :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason. :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Jun 21, 2022
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Jun 21, 2022
  4. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

1. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason. - Similar Threads - LENOVO pcs pcs

2. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.: Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a video, attending class. ETC. It would always freeze, make this annoying buzzing sound and the only way to fix it/ get out of it...
  3. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.: Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a video, attending class. ETC. It would always freeze, make this annoying buzzing sound and the only way to fix it/ get out of it...
  4. cannot see other pcs on network????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot see other pcs on network????: all of a sudden, i cannot see the other 2 pcs on my network, nor can they see me. i have win 10 64 home on all, all updates as of today, have made sure 2 Function services are started, and all SMB file sharing boxes are checked in windows programs and features. i even tried...
  5. Other PCs on my Network???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Other PCs on my Network???: Hi guys, I've looked at my Network (This PC>Network) and have seen two other PC/Desktops that I don't recognise. What could this be and how can I find out? All help is appreciated! Thanks. submitted by /u/yeebaa [link] [comments]...
  6. New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs: [ATTACH] The latest wave of Lenovo Legion PCs equips gamers with advances such as cooler thermals, keyboard improvements and extended battery life. The latest 10th Gen Intel Core H-Series or AMD Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processors power this lineup, and up to the recently...
  7. Share PCs wifi internet with other PCs on the network

Share PCs wifi internet with other PCs on the network: I have an unusual situation as I only have mobile hotspot at the moment, I have 2 PCs which are on a network router, but only one has a wifi dongle to connect to the mobile hotspot. Is that anyway I can share the internet with the other PC on the network through the one...
  8. New Win 10 PCs cannot see other PCs on network

New Win 10 PCs cannot see other PCs on network: I have 4 computers on a local private network. Previously these were 2 Windows 10 laptops which had been upgraded from Windows 7, 1 Windows 7 desktop and 1 Linux desktop. At that time all 4 computers could see every computer on the network and were set up so each could share...
  9. Bios Update LENOVO pcs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bios Update LENOVO pcs: Lenovo recently release a BIOS update to all the computer and from that release some computers are having issue with the peripheral like keyboard printers mouse even displays for desktop computer so in this case contact LENOVO and ask for a BIOS update and after the update...
  10. PCs missing on one PC, there on others

PCs missing on one PC, there on others: Hi For some time now I've known about a problem with our home network in that various PCs cannot see other PCs whilst others can. We have a three PC network. Two working PCs and spare generally used once per week. However, now my husband has a problem he needs to use the...