Windows 10: Lenovo photo master not opening

Discus and support Lenovo photo master not opening in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I yesterday installed the trial version of Lenovo photo master because the previous was not working. But when i successfully installed the Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SumitSaini34, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Lenovo photo master not opening

I yesterday installed the trial version of Lenovo photo master because the previous was not working.

But when i successfully installed the Lenovo photo master, then a big problem is occurring and the problem is thtat whenever I click its icon to open it, it does not repliea anything. It doesn't open the software and neither shows any error.

What should I do in this case.

I have tried many solution for this but nothing worked

Please help me.

:)

SumitSaini34, Jun 30, 2019

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 30, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Lenovo photo master not opening :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lenovo photo master not opening

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo photo master not opening

1. Lenovo photo master not opening - Similar Threads - Lenovo photo master

2. My Lenovo photo master won’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo photo master won’t connect to my wifi: My Lenovo photo master won’t connect with my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-photo-master-wont-connect-to-my-wifi/8c8e5c77-234f-4d38-862a-e29dd2b29d7c
  3. My Lenovo photo master won’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo photo master won’t connect to my wifi: My Lenovo photo master won’t connect with my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-photo-master-wont-connect-to-my-wifi/8c8e5c77-234f-4d38-862a-e29dd2b29d7c
  4. Opening a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening a photo: Just downloaded the latest Windows 10 system. Now when I click on a photo in any folder to enlarge it, I get the following: "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor." How do I correct this? Who is the software vendor? Microsoft? and how do I contact them? dialogue...
  5. What is the URI command to open master volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the URI command to open master volume?: I am customizing a rainmeter skin, that adjusts volume on click. I have tried: ms-settings:apps-volume - this opens the window to adjust volume ms-settings:sound - sound settings ms-settings:sound-devices - opens the speakers and microphones dialogue I need to open the...
  6. Open Office Master document help pls...?

Open Office Master document help pls...?: Hello I have a client who has open office and has created a "Master" document. All the client wants to use is a standard open office document but she cannot as the Master document always opens instead. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful!!? or if it cant be done...
  7. photos not opening

photos not opening: My photos are not opening. It keeps on displaying file system error -2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-not-opening/10cf9525-01fe-453f-ac6d-34658df59bf5
  8. Skip these steps when opening a Master Document?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Skip these steps when opening a Master Document?: I just created a Master Document in Word 2013, and I like the result. However, I don't like all the extra steps I have to do when I first open up a Master Document. *Eek This is what the document shows when it is first opened up: [img] Then I have to click on VIEW and...
  9. opening photos

opening photos: I have always been able to open pictures...always...now I cant! what the hell???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-photos/8d7cc6d8-338b-4dd4-8ddd-c0b1f7cbc1c2"
  10. Problems with Photos handler on Lenovo

Problems with Photos handler on Lenovo: I use the Photos app on my laptop to upload photos from camera SD card and from iphone. Selected to organize in date folders. 1. system finds X number of "new" photos---but most are already IN date folders on my computer! 2. system puts pix shot after a certain hour...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo photo master not working