Windows 10: LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

Discus and support LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just started receiving Spam emails from dubious senders purporting to sell Lenovo Products. I want to alert Lenovo by forwarding to them in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndrewSHatton, Jun 5, 2021.

1. LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

I have just started receiving Spam emails from dubious senders purporting to sell Lenovo Products. I want to alert Lenovo by forwarding to them in addition to the UK Police alert system at [email protected] But despite having looked all over the Lenovo websites I cannot see an address similar to what organisations such as Apple or Amazon use like: Apple Phishing: - [email protected]/ Can you suggest the address to which I might send them on to please? Thank you.

:)

AndrewSHatton, Jun 5, 2021

2. phishing email

While there are legitimate emails from the Microsoft account team,
    email phishing scams using the Microsoft name
    are very common so you have to be very careful. A
    legitimate email address domain from Microsoft is @accountprotection.microsoft.com.

This is an example of an older scam:
    Ask Leo: Is Windows Live Hotmail about to close my account?

quietman7 - MVP, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 5, 2021
  4. LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

1. LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails - Similar Threads - LENOVO products sale

2. I believe this is an Phishing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe this is an Phishing email: Received an e mail from Microsoft Defender but from a g mail. My e mail but nit my name. They say they are billing me 400.00 for Microsoft Defender I do not want to call the number they provided. I think it is pfishing but cannot find where to forward it to...
  3. Is Email Phishing and issue only on local email?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Email Phishing and issue only on local email?: Hiya, I have Gmail. For some strange reason I use both local Gmail (via the Windows 10 mail app) but more often use the online version of Gmail, which I've dropped into my taskbar. So when it comes to phishing emails -- are online accounts as vulnerable as local? It just...
  4. Problem with Phishing Email

Problem with Phishing Email: I keep getting emails saying "Note to self" with my Hotmail profile that are phishing. I am reporting them but obviously cannot block them. What has happened [Original Title: Phishing]...
  5. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.: Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-to-forward-phishingscam-emails-to/17268f6f-e9b2-4bd8-8bc7-f14cd7cf827a
  6. Phishing Email - Unusual sign in activity

Phishing Email - Unusual sign in activity: Hello, I received an email that was supposedly from Microsoft saying that there was unusual sign in activity from my email account. It said somebody had logged into my account from Spain. The email did not have that green shield icon that tells you it is an official...
  7. reporting phishing emails

reporting phishing emails: Hi Guys and Gals, Using Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail Quite often I try to pass on phishing or dodgy emails to; anti phishing.org, NFIB (London Police anti fraud), or any number of banking organisations etc that an email might purport to be...
  8. QuickBooks point of sale invalid Product Number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    QuickBooks point of sale invalid Product Number: Yesterday I had windows update since then, I am unable to open my QuickBooks Point of sale software it's keep on saying invalid Product number when I try to login ....
  9. Is this a phishing email - Account closure?

Is this a phishing email - Account closure?: Received this email from Microsoft OneDrive: Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on October 19 2018. If you would like to keep your account, please visit OneDrive to reactivate it. Click link...
  10. Report phishing email

Report phishing email: Have just received an email re "Microsoft.com Office365 <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Warning: RE-ACTIVATION NOTICE! (30/07/2018) Dear Customer, We have improved our windows service agreement and privacy statement. You would be blocked from sending...