Windows 10: LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

Discus and support LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just started receiving Spam emails from dubious senders purporting to sell Lenovo Products. I want to alert Lenovo by forwarding to them in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndrewSHatton, Jun 5, 2021.

1. LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

I have just started receiving Spam emails from dubious senders purporting to sell Lenovo Products. I want to alert Lenovo by forwarding to them in addition to the UK Police alert system at [email protected] But despite having looked all over the Lenovo websites I cannot see an address similar to what organisations such as Apple or Amazon use like: Apple Phishing: - [email protected]/ Can you suggest the address to which I might send them on to please? Thank you.

:)

AndrewSHatton, Jun 5, 2021

2. phishing email

While there are legitimate emails from the Microsoft account team,
    email phishing scams using the Microsoft name
    are very common so you have to be very careful. A
    legitimate email address domain from Microsoft is @accountprotection.microsoft.com.

This is an example of an older scam:
    Ask Leo: Is Windows Live Hotmail about to close my account?

quietman7 - MVP, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 5, 2021
  4. LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails

1. LENOVO products for sale and phishing emails - Similar Threads - LENOVO products sale

2. Phishing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  3. Phishing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  4. Phishing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. phishing emails

phishing emails: I've been getting lots of emails that appear to be from Microsoft. I checked the email source info. I'm no expert but they appear to be valid. However, what the emails report or are asking are suspect. The emails will either tell me that I've changed my P/W, logged in, or...
  6. phishing emails

phishing emails: I've been getting lots of emails that appear to be from Microsoft. I checked the email source info. I'm no expert but they appear to be valid. However, what the emails report or are asking are suspect. The emails will either tell me that I've changed my P/W, logged in, or...
  7. phishing emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Quick Assist phishing: Elaborate sales pitch or worse???

Quick Assist phishing: Elaborate sales pitch or worse???: Bad me. I was looking at a shameful :- website on my iPad; as I tried to close the site, it seemed to malfunction a little. I was hitting an on-screen control somewhat casually: a message with a convincing Apple logo said my computer had been automatically locked for my...
  9. Quick Assist phishing: Elaborate sales pitch or worse???

Quick Assist phishing: Elaborate sales pitch or worse???: Bad me. I was looking at a shameful :- website on my iPad; as I tried to close the site, it seemed to malfunction a little. I was hitting an on-screen control somewhat casually: a message with a convincing Apple logo said my computer had been automatically locked for my...
  10. Is this a phishing email?

Is this a phishing email?: I received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** looking official telling me I have to update my account. Sure looks phishing[Original Title: email message]...