Windows 10: Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller?

Discus and support Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently updated my old laptop to a 64-bit Windows 10 system. And it runs and works fine. However, I'm getting these three listed items without a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelbs, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Gelbs Win User

Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller?

I've recently updated my old laptop to a 64-bit Windows 10 system. And it runs and works fine. However, I'm getting these three listed items without a driver in the device manager. I've Googled a lot, but not found anything that works. Any solutions? And has anyone else the same/similar issue with their Lenovo R400 or Lenovo laptop?

Thanks.

:)

Gelbs, Aug 7, 2016

2. how do I activate the BASE SYSTEM DEVICE,

Please help, how do I activate the BASE SYSTEM DEVICE, PCI SERIAL PORT AND PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER? please help i have lenovo T400

Original Title:

Device Manager

The Helpless 1, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Driver downloads in Windows 10 64 bit

Good day

I have a Thinkcentre Z700M and am battling to get 2 drivers installed:

1. PCI simple communications controller -

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_30E217AA&REV_31

2. Unknown device

USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001

Can you please advise me where to look for this driver? I looked on the Lenovo website, but with no success.

Thank you

sonja myburgh, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Gelbs Win User

Think for one of them, I need the Intel AMT Management Engine driver. But not one I don't think for Windows 10.

Gelbs, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller? - Similar Threads - Lenovo R400 Base

2. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  3. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Simple Communication controllers

PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  6. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  7. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing

PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing: Gents I,ve just done a clean install Win 10 all went fine but in Device Manager under other devices it shows PCI Device/PCI simple comms controller and 2 other unknown devices as missing....I,ve tried to update all through update driver without success...are they important...
  9. PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI Device/PCI Simple communications controller missing: Gents I,ve just done a clean install Win 10 all went fine but in Device Manager under other devices it shows PCI Device/PCI simple comms controller and 2 other unknown devices as missing....I,ve tried to update all through update driver without success...are they important...
  10. PCI simple communications controller

PCI simple communications controller: I reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation tool thanks neilpzz!. Now my device manager shows there is an issue with my PCI simple communications controller: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. How do I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. r400 base system device