Windows 10: Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working??

Discus and support Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My old laptop was working fine recently, until now. Basically, unless I use a USB mouse, I can't navigate on my laptop. There's basically no cursor! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelbs, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Gelbs Win User

Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working??

My old laptop was working fine recently, until now. Basically, unless I use a USB mouse, I can't navigate on my laptop. There's basically no cursor! I have no idea why? I tried installing some things, but to no avail. And I can't even see any R400 Windows 10 drivers. The ones I tried, were for other operating systems. Any advice?

:)

Gelbs, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Gelbs Win User

Lenovo R400 - Base System Device/PCI Simple Communications Controller?

I've recently updated my old laptop to a 64-bit Windows 10 system. And it runs and works fine. However, I'm getting these three listed items without a driver in the device manager. I've Googled a lot, but not found anything that works. Any solutions? And has anyone else the same/similar issue with their Lenovo R400 or Lenovo laptop?

Thanks.

Gelbs, Jan 4, 2019
  3. dual display on Lenovo R400 windows 10

How to detect dual display on Lenovo R400 windows 10

Moved fromLenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working?? :(Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum)

KHAJAGHOUSUDDIN, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working??

Lenovo E31-70 Touchpad & cursor problem W10

Hi Casper,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in touchpad settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "'Elan' software is gone", is the elan software included in the touchpad driver?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to hardware troubleshooter and touchpad driver. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to touchpad driver in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Right click on the touchpad driver and click on Update Driver Software

Please get back to us with an update on issue with
    ,touchpad driver, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working??

1. Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working?? - Similar Threads - Lenovo R400 cursor

2. Touchpad cursor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad cursor not working: My touchpad not working and cursor has disappeared. I’ve restarted it and updated the drivers but it’s still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-cursor-not-working/0d9d851c-4d50-4814-b05f-2cece107e416
  3. Touchpad cursor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad cursor not working: My touchpad not working and cursor has disappeared. I’ve restarted it and updated the drivers but it’s still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-cursor-not-working/0d9d851c-4d50-4814-b05f-2cece107e416
  4. Touchpad cursor not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo touchpad not working: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or...
  6. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo touchpad not working: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or...
  7. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cursor/ touchpad not working

Cursor/ touchpad not working: My cursor just stopped working and disappeared when I was trying to search something up. There's also no response from my touchpad. I've done the following as of right now: restarted my laptop, shut it down for about 2 hours in case I overworked it, reset settings for my...
  9. touchpad/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    touchpad/cursor not working: [ATTACH] so my windows 10 lg gram is missing its cursor. I previously just rebooted my laptop and it would come back, but that doesn't work anymore even after like, 6 tries. I thought it only happened after waking up from hibernation, but it's also an issue when I turn it...
  10. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop): My touchpad isn't working on my laptop, I have tried many different ways to make it work, but it never did. I have tried installing the driver from Lenovo's site. I have tried uninstalling the driver to make windows try to install it again, I have even tried using third party...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no cursor on lenovo laptop

2. mouse not working on lenovo laptop my driver is fine

3. lenovo laptop no cursor

4. lenovo r400