Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark

Discus and support Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk Lenovo is issuing a recall for more than 500,000 computer AC power cords in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk

Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Dec 11, 2014
  2. Smittychat. Win User

my battery is not chargeing

Hi,

The unit may need a new power cord or battery.

Can you borrow a power cord from a friend to determine if it is faulty?

Lenovo Troubleshooters

Smittychat., Dec 11, 2014
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    HP Split x2 is not charing both batteries when plugged in.

Contact HP support ref. your problem because at one stage HP issued a recall for AC Power Cords, this maybe your problem!!!!!

Shilohbob, Dec 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark - Similar Threads - Lenovo recalls more

2. Windows 10 FREEZES when automatically reopening apps after restarting due to UPDATES.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 FREEZES when automatically reopening apps after restarting due to UPDATES.: Take Spotify (desktop player app) for example. I have Spotify preferences set to NOT automatically start Spotify when Windows starts but Windows 10 will open it automatically, anyway, after the system restarts. These restarts are due to Windows Updates but probably have no...
  3. Unable to enter BIOS due to keyboard not turning on until after boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enter BIOS due to keyboard not turning on until after boot: Hello, (The keyboard I have if a SUMVISION Sonic Wave) After reinstalling Windows 10 Home 64-Bit I've noticed that the lights on my keyboard only turn on after I've got to the login screen. Inputs are also disabled till then, therefore I can't get into the BIOS (I have a...
  4. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  5. Windows Explorer Shows Disc with MORE space used than is used by files

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Shows Disc with MORE space used than is used by files: I am hoping someone can help me. I am operating a Dell Precision 5520 that is a 2 - 3 years old. I have 500G harddive - that shows about 453G that is usable. Of the 453G - Windows Explorer is showing that I only have about 7.7G free. However, if I add up all the space...
  6. Unable to update drivers due to an error

Unable to update drivers due to an error: I just replaced my hard drive in my computer (previous one began to fail) so I know that my current headset works with windows 10 as I've been using it before for a long time. I only just got my PC back today and now my headset won't work. I have tried to update the drivers...
  7. Illustrator and Photoshop not starting due to 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Illustrator and Photoshop not starting due to 0xc000007b error: I recently installed Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on my Windows 10. Both programs are installed fine but won't open giving the following error. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I looked over the internet for...
  8. Some more feedback needed on Diskpart

Some more feedback needed on Diskpart: Hi all, I've recently done a clean Windows 10 installation using a Media Creation Tool created flash drive. I always look afterwards in Disk Management or Diskpart to see if the partitions are set up correctly. My clean installation method is always the same I delete all...
  9. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  10. Switching "Save To" to something other than Note Pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching "Save To" to something other than Note Pad: I chose to save a doc to Notepad but couldn't read it. Now the other saving options are gone. How do I get to where I can save to something I can read?...