Windows 10: Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark

Discus and support Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk Lenovo is issuing a recall for more than 500,000 computer AC power cords in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark

Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk

Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Dec 11, 2014

2. my battery is not chargeing

Hi,

The unit may need a new power cord or battery.

Can you borrow a power cord from a friend to determine if it is faulty?

Lenovo Troubleshooters

Smittychat., Dec 11, 2014
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    HP Split x2 is not charing both batteries when plugged in.

Contact HP support ref. your problem because at one stage HP issued a recall for AC Power Cords, this maybe your problem!!!!!

Shilohbob, Dec 11, 2014
Thema:

Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark

1. Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark - Similar Threads - Lenovo recalls more

2. Power Cord

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Cord: My puppy chewed my power cord. How do I find out where the info is on what type my computer is and what type of cord I need so I can order another power cord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-cord/8233434f-97a6-4b3d-b9d7-a5f9ee2e9cd8
  3. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged: Hello everyone! I recently bought MSI GF72VR and I am having strange problem with it. Almost every time when I unplug power cord and I have open program my laptop freezes for about 3-4 seconds then it comes black screen and then blue screen and restart. I have tried to...
  4. Recalling an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recalling an email: I need to recall an email sent via comcast.net. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/recalling-an-email/94dea406-ec36-4850-b7fc-d277d5c0a069
  5. SSD's use more battery power than HDD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD's use more battery power than HDD?: Tom's Hardware article: The SSD Power Consumption Hoax What got me considering this was actually not about runtime duration performance, but battery drain during cold shutdown.. One HP notebook I have (Envy M6) is getting a bit old and I was noticing that when completely...
  6. Rca 2in1tablet power cord.

Rca 2in1tablet power cord.: I need to replace the power cord on my RCA 2in1 tablet, but am having a hard time finding one to fit. Tried two different universal cords from Walmart and neither fit correctly to start charging. Any suggestions?...
  7. my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord

my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord: ok when ever I plug in my Dell power cord that came with my laptop I get a pop up that say's . The AC power adapter is not recognized. System performance will be impacted. Please connect the correct Dell AC power adapter for best system operations. This adapter may not...
  8. Toshiba recalls 100,000 laptop batteries due to risk of melting

in Windows 10 News
    Toshiba recalls 100,000 laptop batteries due to risk of melting: [img] Owners of Toshiba laptops take note - the company is recalling over 100,000 laptop batteries because of a risk they can overheat and melt. The recall covers 39 models of Toshiba Portege, Satellite, and Tecra laptops fitted with Panasonic lithium-ion battery...
  9. Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards: Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Chemical Burn Hazards (Recall Alert) Name of product: AmazonBasics portable power banks Hazard: The power bank’s battery can overheat and ignite, posing fire and burn hazards. Remedy: Refund Recall date:...
  10. Microsoft to recall some Surface Pro power cables

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to recall some Surface Pro power cables: Microsoft is readying to replace power cords for its older-model Surface Pro tablets due to overheating concerns. As a result of damage caused by AC power cords being wound too tightly, twisted or pinched over an extended period of time, a very small proportion of...