Windows 10: Lenovo settings

Discus and support Lenovo settings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I recover the Lenovo settings on my laptop? The one that checks the operations of the laptop and the one you can use to do scans and check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonaldPopo, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Lenovo settings

How do I recover the Lenovo settings on my laptop? The one that checks the operations of the laptop and the one you can use to do scans and check the status of the laptop.

:)

DonaldPopo, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 25, 2019
  4. ThanhTo24 Win User

Lenovo settings

Lenovo Settings

Lenovo ideapad 310, is was not listed under power management either.

ThanhTo24, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo settings

1. Lenovo settings - Similar Threads - Lenovo settings

2. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  3. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  4. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change language settings in lenovo think pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language settings in lenovo think pad: Kéresd át magad mellém a munkahelyen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-settings-in-lenovo-think/300574c0-c6cc-4ed5-bbf6-3787351389ef
  6. How to change language settings in lenovo think pad

How to change language settings in lenovo think pad: Kéresd át magad mellém a munkahelyen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-settings-in-lenovo-think/300574c0-c6cc-4ed5-bbf6-3787351389ef
  7. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...: i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw it is not working for me. when i closing display it is not going to sleep mode. Anyone know how to fix tis issue. please help to fix this issue. Thanks...
  8. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...: i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw it is not working for me. when i closing display it is not going to sleep mode. Anyone know how to fix tis issue. please help to fix this issue. Thanks...
  9. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

10. "Lenovo USB Soundbar" does not appear as a speaker choice in System Sound Settings for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Lenovo USB Soundbar" does not appear as a speaker choice in System Sound Settings for...: What is a workable fix when "Lenovo USB Soundbar" does not appear as a speaker choice in System Sound Settings for Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-usb-soundbar-does-not-appear-as-a-speaker/28726b6d-ac4d-417f-8b98-431f505792f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo settings

2. Lenovo settings

3. lenovo e580 wont update to windows 10 1903