Windows 10: Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

Discus and support Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Priosam, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Priosam Win User

Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

Hello all,

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB Bluetooth keyboard that I had lying around.

I created a media image on a USB drive using the media creation tool, so I could reinstall a clean version of Windows after that.

The thing is, I must have messed up somewhere because I keep getting stuck on the blue "Just a moment..." screen after setting up the keyboard layout and the language for installation.

Last time this happened, I rebooted the laptop and had the Defaultuser0 issue. Now it won't do anything else than displaying the blue screen I mentioned earlier.

I shut it off and unplugged the charger yesterday, and when I turned it on this morning, it showed the Lenovo splash screen and then directly, again, blue screen.

Also, the laptop isn't making any noise.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Can anyone help?

:)

Priosam, Apr 11, 2021

2. Factory reset stuck at just a moment for 24hrs

Hello,

When i performed factory reset in my alienware laptop it got stuck at just a moment blue screen for more than 24hrs.

There is no usb device connected, restoring from hard drive only.

Tried switching off wifi and restarting, again after alienware logo goes of, it turns on wifi and goes to the just a moment blue page.

Please help stuck for more than 24hrs.

Kamalakkannan Ilanchezhiyan, Apr 11, 2021
  3. txumaZA Win User
    Windows 10 computer Factory reset stuck at 64%

Hello,

I have this exact issue at the moment. The factory reset is stuck at 64% and no, the answer given wasn't very helpful AT ALL. The screen is still stuck at 64%, what's the next step i should take? Should i manually force the PC to shut down and start it back
    up? Urgent, thanks.

txumaZA, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

WINDOWS 10 BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH STUCK!!! HELP!! And general fixes

Hi,

There are several factors that might cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, kindly answer the following questions.

• What changes have you made prior to this concern?
    • Are you still experiencing the same issue in safe mode?
    • How did you reset the computer? Is it factory reset or you reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping your files?

For now, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors provided on this
    article.

Marby Rey, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset - Similar Threads - Lenovo stuck moment

2. Bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and after factory reset it’s stuck on “just a moment”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and after factory reset it’s stuck on “just a moment”: I bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and it’s been on the just a moment screen when trying to download windows and then turning off after a couple hours it’s been a day and still not working I unplugged it and reset it many times it’s really annoying and I would like some...
  3. Bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and after factory reset it’s stuck on “just a moment”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and after factory reset it’s stuck on “just a moment”: I bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and it’s been on the just a moment screen when trying to download windows and then turning off after a couple hours it’s been a day and still not working I unplugged it and reset it many times it’s really annoying and I would like some...
  4. Bought a pc off Facebook marketplace and after factory reset it’s stuck on “just a moment”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  6. Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login: Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329 The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment" which sits there for a minute or two before proceeding to desktop. I assume it is related to the last update. Is it anything I...
  7. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  8. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’. After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page. Please Note :...
  9. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10: I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security -->...
  10. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...