Windows 10: Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected

Discus and support Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, hope someone could help. I have the mobile / cellular card and sim card and it does work perfectly, however I often need to connect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Martasoo, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Martasoo Win User

Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected

Hi guys,

hope someone could help.

I have the mobile / cellular card and sim card and it does work perfectly, however I often need to connect the laptop to the local network no internet access and still be able to use the mobile connection.

Once I plug cable in, the broadband is not available, but it is still connected, I disconnect the cable from the laptop and internet connection is back.

Is there anyway how to set up priority to use the mobile connection before the lan?

tia

:)

Martasoo, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Manage cellular connections - choose roaming operator

Hi
    Is there any way to manage cellular connections (mobile broadband) better in Windows 10? I would like to be able to see available operators and choose to which to connect. Maybe there is an app that gives you that level of control?
    Thanks for any suggestions.

majarambuz, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected

Data trough 4G mobile broadband connection blocked when ethernet connected

Hi Robert,

It appears that Windows is managing your connection. It only allows you to connect to your mobile broadband connection if you're not connected to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. To work around this behavior, I suggest disabling this feature to allow
    you to manually connect to your cellular or mobile connection. Please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
    2. Uncheck the box for Let Windows manage this connection.
    3. Once done, try connecting manually to your mobile broadband while Ethernet is connected and see if it works.

For more information about mobile broadband connection, please check out,
    Cellular settings in Windows 10

Please update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected

1. Lenovo T440p Mobile Cellular connection drops after local network connected - Similar Threads - Lenovo T440p Mobile

2. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  3. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  4. network connections dropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network connections dropped: I have a LAN that contains a Linux-based NAS. The mapping of the IP address to device name is covered in both lmhosts and hosts files, and the system knows the relationship. But when I try to map a folder on the NAS to a drive letter and use the name of the device, the system...
  5. network connections dropped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connections dropped: I have a LAN that contains a Linux-based NAS. The mapping of the IP address to device name is covered in both lmhosts and hosts files, and the system knows the relationship. But when I try to map a folder on the NAS to a drive letter and use the name of the device, the system...
  6. network connections dropped

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cellular Network connection

Cellular Network connection: Whenever I insert a sim card in my Lenovo T430s laptop, I see Can't connect to this network. Add an Internet APN and make sure you have an active data connection.... Could anyone here know a solution for this?...
  8. Remote desktop connection drop, local network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote desktop connection drop, local network: System, Windows10 pro RD connection drop randomly after some minutes 15', 30' changes. I reconnect and continue. Perhaps, it's related about connection speed. If I use internet, drop probability increase. If driver problem, which driver? thank you, Günlük Adı: System...
  9. Issues with Cellular Network Connection after 1903 update

Issues with Cellular Network Connection after 1903 update: After updating to Windows 10 64bit 1903 we are seeing that all of your computer with Cellular modems have the Cellular radio showing in the network tray as "Turned Off", strangely it is connected and working as i can get on the internet. However this causes an issue with...
  10. Not connected to cellular network

Not connected to cellular network: Hi everyone, my win 10 hp laptop won't connect to my cellular network i use a vodafone modem (k4201) any i have set up APN and cellular network shows CONNECTED But when i check connection status in settings, it says am not connected to any network when i troubleshoot...