Windows 10: Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue

Discus and support Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My display driver "Intel HD Graphics 5500" has basically stopped working. It is an integrated graphics card. When it is enabled, it makes the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jrosox, Jul 29, 2018.

1. jrosox Win User

Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue

My display driver "Intel HD Graphics 5500" has basically stopped working. It is an integrated graphics card. When it is enabled, it makes the screen go crazy (hard to describe), and it is usable but just barely. I can disable the driver (now using Microsoft Basic Display Driver) and the issue stops. So far, the only problem I've noticed with the driver disabled is that I cannot adjust the brightness, but there are probably more issues that I don't know about yet.

My computer is completely up to date, with both Windows and Lenovo updates. I have completely deleted and reinstalled the driver multiple times (including old versions) with device manager but every time the same issue reappears. I have no idea what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can give more information about my system/drivers if needed.

:)

jrosox, Jul 29, 2018
  2. BruceT414 Win User

Lenovo Think Pad T450S Intel Graphics Driver

I have a Lenovo Think Pad with the intel 5500 graphics driver. Have downloaded latest driver software from Lenovo and Intel and Device Manager still shows incompatibility with Windows 10 so it must be using a generic driver. I cannot connect to any external
    monitor. Any suggestions?

BruceT414, Jul 29, 2018
  3. BruceT414 Win User
    Lenovo Think Pad T450S Intel Graphics Driver

I have not been able to download the above so have tried to install the Windows 8.1 driver for the Intel 5500 Graphics Driver from Lenovo but when I install it I receive and error message about resource availability. Talked to Lenovo and they said to
    uninstall Windows 10 and go back to 8.1.

BruceT414, Jul 29, 2018
  4. dkrstic79 Win User

windows 10 on lenovo t450 and bluetooth

Running windows 10 on Lenovo T450. Using Intel Bluetooth driver 17.1.1529.1620. Chipset, bios etc. have been updated using Lenovo's support site.

I was able to initially add Microsoft designer mouse using Bluetooth settings. However, after computer goes to sleep, mouse is no longer working. And, it is not a simple matter of unpair and pair back to get it working with laptop again. Sometimes Bluetooth
    will see it as a device ready to pair and sometimes it wont.

This mouse was rock solid on Windows 7.

dkrstic79, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue - Similar Threads - Lenovo T450s Intel

2. Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!: Good morning, since some time my beloved t450s started to act like crazy https://imgur.com/a/uJJoaUS. At random moments doesn't matter what I'm doing screen flashes and then take me back to the desktop BUT with a black rectangle that prevents me doing almost anything. At...
  3. Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo t450s - strange behaviour, no clue at all!: Good morning, since some time my beloved t450s started to act like crazy https://imgur.com/a/uJJoaUS. At random moments doesn't matter what I'm doing screen flashes and then take me back to the desktop BUT with a black rectangle that prevents me doing almost anything. At...
  4. T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working: Today when i wanted to register my face, on Windows Hello Face it said this [ATTACH] My camera is working fine. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t450s-lenovo-pc-windows-hello-face-not-working/9db08fca-56fb-4c57-87a3-41dfada5a485
  5. Intel display drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel display drivers: Using Windows 10 Home version 6004 on Lenovo C340 – Ideapad with Display Adapters – IntelR UHD Graphics 620 and driver version 15.40.45.5126 at start in November, 2019. Since 1st July auto updating has been unsuccessfully trying to install driver version 26.20.100.7323 with...
  6. Intel Display Driver downloads

Intel Display Driver downloads: An Intel Corporation Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 was successfully downloaded on 30.05.2020. Unfortunately, it is still trying to download the same Update and I have about 14 repeats to date. It says A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying...
  7. Problem with Intel Display Driver

Problem with Intel Display Driver: How do i re enable intel 650 display driver after MICROSOFT disabled my display driver [Original Title: Display Driver] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-intel-display-driver/c1945a8c-4346-477b-8a00-2afbac46f4dc
  8. Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10

Intel Driver Issues on New Lenovo Windows 10: Hello- I recently got a brand new Lenovo desktop PC with Windows 10. When I first set it up it worked fine, but then it automatically updated and after restarting, the screen appears to be zoomed in and blurry. I say "appears" because when I go into settings to check the...
  9. Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s: Hi, After the last Windows 10 update from 9th Oct 2018, my Lenovo T450s laptop is not capable anymore to adjust brightness. Hotkeys not working not the slide bar for Display Brightness. I can slide up or down but the screen does not change brightness level. I've tried all...
  10. BOSD Error Code 0xdead039e on Lenovo ThinkPad T450s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD Error Code 0xdead039e on Lenovo ThinkPad T450s: Recently after getting a fresh install of windows 10 on my ThinkPad T450s, I occasionally get BSOD while in the middle of doing various tasks (word processing, web browsing, onenote, etc.). Because of the fresh install, I downloaded many applications so I don't know what's...