Windows 10: Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly

Discus and support Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ,I have a new lenovo PC T5-28IMB05 randomly it will freeze and the audio disappears, and I have to hard restart in order to fix it. Someone from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iyadsalti, Jul 30, 2021.

1. iyadsalti Win User

Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly

Hello ,I have a new lenovo PC T5-28IMB05 randomly it will freeze and the audio disappears, and I have to hard restart in order to fix it. Someone from Lenovo community recommended asking Windows community and seek help to analyse what's going on in the minidump files. can be accessed from this link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z1u7dSVXlIGayqirPRKWrnFdOv8wpmEY/view?usp=sharingThank you in advance,

:)

iyadsalti, Jul 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly

1. Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly - Similar Threads - Lenovo 28IMB05 keeps

2. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc: I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the headphone jack wont work. But if I manually restart it at the power button it works perfectly fine. But recently its begun to...
  3. Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion tower desktop computer with the following specs:CPU - Intel i5-10400RAM - DDR4 16GB 2666GPU - NVIDIA RTX 1660 SUPERWhen playing games or even at idle on Google chrome, the computer will randomly fully freeze once a day, audio will cut out, and all...
  4. Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion tower desktop computer with the following specs:CPU - Intel i5-10400RAM - DDR4 16GB 2666GPU - NVIDIA RTX 1660 SUPERWhen playing games or even at idle on Google chrome, the computer will randomly fully freeze once a day, audio will cut out, and all...
  5. Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop: Model: Lenovo Legion t5 28IMB05Just bought a new second hand computer. A few seconds after starting the computer it shows the Lenovo logo and says preparing automatic repair. It stays like that for one second and then immediately shuts down and restarts and does the same...
  6. Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop

Lenovo t5 stuck in boot loop: Model: Lenovo Legion t5 28IMB05Just bought a new second hand computer. A few seconds after starting the computer it shows the Lenovo logo and says preparing automatic repair. It stays like that for one second and then immediately shuts down and restarts and does the same...
  7. Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11: My Lenovo Legion T5-28IMB05 runs on Windows 11. The first time running each day it will freeze usually early on in the session in this way: if sound is on it will start to stutter then buzz, the cursor freezes, they keyboard freezes no ctrl+alt+del possible. Monitor freezes...
  8. Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11

Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11: My Lenovo Legion T5-28IMB05 runs on Windows 11. The first time running each day it will freeze usually early on in the session in this way: if sound is on it will start to stutter then buzz, the cursor freezes, they keyboard freezes no ctrl+alt+del possible. Monitor freezes...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for almost 10 days now every time i watch a video on youtube or play a game the pc just crashesfor 2-5 minutes before I get BSOD.I've used almost all online solutions none work I even rolled back my Nvidia drivers to the...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for almost 10 days now every time i watch a video on youtube or play a game the pc just crashesfor 2-5 minutes before I get BSOD.I've used almost all online solutions none work I even rolled back my Nvidia drivers to the...