Windows 10: Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation

Discus and support Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am using ThinkPad T510 noyebook with Windows 10 Education version 64 bit. Recently I had a problem showing a notification "scan for drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IftekharRousseau, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation

Hello,

I am using ThinkPad T510 noyebook with Windows 10 Education version 64 bit. Recently I had a problem showing a notification "scan for drive errors" and I tried to repair the drive errors automatically, but after the notebook restarted, it failed to perform an automatic repair and windows could not be loaded showing a message as "there are some errors, windows can not started...." in a blue screen. I reinstalled the windows 10 but the installation process was too slow. After installing win10, I kept using it but after a while the notebook automatically restarted, and again it said that windows can not be started because of some errors. I tried installing win7, but the same thing happened again. I am not sure, but I guess it is a problem with my hard drive. Also I like to mention that, in the earlier time when I bought the notebook, I installed windows several times and the installation times were not too long.

Could anyone please give me a suggestion about how to solve this problem. I have bunch of things to do, but I can't because of this problem. Please help me to come out of this trouble.

I have this question too
    0 Kudos

:)

IftekharRousseau, Oct 12, 2018
  2. retreaded Win User

Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10

Lenovo says it will not support any OS above Win7 and specifically that it will not provide a Bluetooth driver for the T510 laptop. I had to roll back my Win10 upgrade due to this issue. My quest: anyone know whether or not there is a possible source for development of such?

Anyone else having a T510 with the same complaint? Let me know if we can unite and appeal this to Lenovo.

retreaded, Oct 13, 2018
  3. zwei7 Win User
    Is Lenovo T510 compatible with windows 10?

Hello,

Compatible as long as you,
    temporarily, uninstall any antivirus (Comodo, AVG, etc) and firewall (Zone Alarm) programs before you install Windows 10. Install Windows 10. Then reinstall
    Firewalls and Antivirus. If you do not uninstall firewall and antivirus programs, you
    cannot get internet even when you are connected to your network/wireless router!

Optionally, you can Install Windows 10. Get screwed and have no internet. Uninstall antivirus and firewall programs. Restart Windows 10 and get internet. Download antivirus and firewall programs.

This is what happens when you don't uninstall antivirus and firewall programs:

So you installed Windows 10 and the Wireless adapter connects to your network/router, but you
    can't get internet! My Lenovo T510 is connected to my network and says "No Internet, secured". It uses the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN built-in wireless adapter that is inside the Lenovo.
    The wired ethernet does not give me any internet either!

You might think the wireless adapter drivers were at fault, but they are not:

Downloading drivers fom the Lenovo
    support site
    doesn't fix the problem. I download and installed the Win 7 WLAN driver hoping it would make it work, but it didn't. It is called: Qualcomm Gobi 2000 Wireless WAN Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) and XP - ThinkPad.
    Lenovo also does not have any Win 10 drivers for the LAN or WLAN category to fix this problem.

zwei7, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation

1. Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation - Similar Threads - Lenovo T510 notebook

2. Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?: Hey,I‘ve been facing severe startup problems lately. When I turn on my PC, either the screen stays black and nothing happens or I get various blue screens such as 0xc0000428, 0xc0000221 or 0sc0000098. Every now and then however, the PC will boot normally and I can access...
  3. Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?: Hey,I‘ve been facing severe startup problems lately. When I turn on my PC, either the screen stays black and nothing happens or I get various blue screens such as 0xc0000428, 0xc0000221 or 0sc0000098. Every now and then however, the PC will boot normally and I can access...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 upgradation on Lenovo Thinkpad T510

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 upgradation on Lenovo Thinkpad T510: Hello, I'm my laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad T510. It's specs :- OS - Windows 10 pro 1709 (64 bit) RAM - 8 GB Hard Disk - 128 GB SSD( 74 GB Available) processor - intel Core i7 620M (2.66 Ghz) Dual core So my question is does my laptop is compatible to windows 10 version 20H2...
  5. Stuck at Lenovo screen after reinstalling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at Lenovo screen after reinstalling.: So i did a clean install on my laptop using bootable flashdrive. After reinstalling it restarted and now its stuck at the Lenovo boot screen. Is this normal? It's been less than 30 mins... but i'm not sure if i should restart using the power button or leave it on overnight...
  6. Thinkpad T510 is bricked after entering PIN in setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thinkpad T510 is bricked after entering PIN in setup: My used Thinkpad T510 is bricked, for now. Sequence: came with no OS on a 500gb HDD powered up to textual DOS-like screen powered down, put on charger overnight took off charger installed SSD, booted to BIOS removed password need in BIOS, Saved still looking at BIOS, beeped...
  7. Laptop / notebook cannot reinstall Windows after the reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop / notebook cannot reinstall Windows after the reset?: Hello, I reset my laptop ( Toshiba Satellite C70D-B-10X ) today. But now I always get the error message that the Windows installation could not be completed and I have to restart the laptop. I did this 5 times already and every time I got the error message again. Does...
  8. notebook 15 won't startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notebook 15 won't startup: hi, My hp notebook 15 won't boot from USB or DVD, don't do a startup repair, can't factory reset or repair from the laptop, USB, or DVD. It also, reads no bootable device found, after starting up it goes to choose your keyboard layout then goes to choose an option, but...
  9. Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop?: Hey guys, about 2 weeks ago i turned my Lenovo YOGA 510-14AST (8 GB RAM) off by pressing the power off button. Since then my laptop is stuck in a bootloop. The Lenovo logo pops up and you can see the loading ring. 5 seconds later the Lenovo logo disappears but ring stays...
  10. Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10: Lenovo says it will not support any OS above Win7 and specifically that it will not provide a Bluetooth driver for the T510 laptop. I had to roll back my Win10 upgrade due to this issue. My quest: anyone know whether or not there is a possible source for development of such?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo t510 win 1903