Windows 10: Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

Discus and support Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me. I have recently received a Lenovo T590 laptop from my step dad who would like me to sell the laptop on so I could... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by OmarAl-Yami, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me. I have recently received a Lenovo T590 laptop from my step dad who would like me to sell the laptop on so I could give the money to his grandad son. The problem is the computer is in German/Polish. Due to this reason I delayed the sale but have now just remembered and wanted to try sell it on anyway.The problem I have now is that I can't remember the password and I security questions aren't working. What makes it harder is that the computer is in German so Its hard for me to work out what it is talking about.Is there anyway I can try reset the computer or by

:)

OmarAl-Yami, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

Sysprep windows10 v1909 on lenovo T590 or X1 carbon

Hello All,

I was needing some assistance and hoping I can get some input. I have a lenovo T590 and lenovo X1 carbon models. I have updated both models to windows 10 v.1909 as they had the previous v.1903. When I go to sysprep the machines I seem to be having trouble and not understanding what is going on. Once sysprep is complete then I capture the image and it finishes successfully. Once I image the laptop with my version of sysprep it doesn't seem to work correctly. I notice that it comes up with the screen as if just came from the factory setting it up for the first time. I was able to sysprep a Dell 5500 model with windows 10v.1909 with no issues at all it came up exactly how I had prepared it.

Also, I notice a few of the icons are missing from the desktop that I had made shortcuts. The start menu, one icon is missing from there as well as I had created my own startlayout.xml, but there is one icon missing. I have been banging my head as to why this is not working on a lenovo, but it worked just fine on a Dell laptop. I feel maybe there are some settings in BIOS that perhaps need to get shutoff or maybe I am missing something here. I take it since there is a difference in manufacturers that perhaps something needs to get set first before proceeding?

As I stated I sysprep a Dell 5500 model with windows 10v.1909 with no issues what so ever.

jchambers777, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

1. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues - Similar Threads - Lenovo T590 issues

2. Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop T590 Windows 10 Pro OS Upgrade , how do I the uninstall the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop T590 Windows 10 Pro OS Upgrade , how do I the uninstall the...: Each time I attempt to upgrade my W10Pro OS I receive the following prompt see image , are there any other Lenovo users that have encountered the same problem and now know how to remove the Infineon TPM app ?...
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop T590 Windows 10 Pro OS Upgrade , how do I the uninstall the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop T590 Windows 10 Pro OS Upgrade , how do I the uninstall the...: Each time I attempt to upgrade my W10Pro OS I receive the following prompt see image , are there any other Lenovo users that have encountered the same problem and now know how to remove the Infineon TPM app ?...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop T590 Windows 10 Pro OS Upgrade , how do I the uninstall the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues: Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me. I have recently received a Lenovo T590 laptop from my step dad who would like me to sell the laptop on so I could give the money to his grandad son. The problem is the computer is in German/Polish. Due to this reason I delayed the sale but...
  6. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues: Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me. I have recently received a Lenovo T590 laptop from my step dad who would like me to sell the laptop on so I could give the money to his grandad son. The problem is the computer is in German/Polish. Due to this reason I delayed the sale but...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 in Lenovo T590

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 in Lenovo T590: Bluescreen is happening at random times. Maybe twice a week, Only basic software like chrome, Ms office is using.Troubleshooting from my side:I have changed the images couple of times.Updated the windows.Updated the drivers.But the issue remains the same.Mini Dumb:...
  8. Lenovo Internal Mic issues and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Internal Mic issues and Windows 10: Hello, we have a load of new laptops, and when windows 10 has finished updating, we have audio coming from the speakers but it never detects the internal mic. We get an exclamation mark on the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver SST. I have tried removing the drivers,...
  9. Sysprep windows10 v1909 on lenovo T590 or X1 carbon

Sysprep windows10 v1909 on lenovo T590 or X1 carbon: Hello All, I was needing some assistance and hoping I can get some input. I have a lenovo T590 and lenovo X1 carbon models. I have updated both models to windows 10 v.1909 as they had the previous v.1903. When I go to sysprep the machines I seem to be having trouble and not...
  10. Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...

Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...: So ive had this on multiple machines. Multiple disks. Multiple versions of disks. Always only happens on lenovos. So ive had a couple that will lockup with installing the anniversary update. Keep trying and they keep failing. Todays lenovo with newest disk made by the...