Windows 10: Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update.

Discus and support Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, after updating to windows 10 2004 version my computer will restart when it enters sleep mode. Before 2004 I could work around this by changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JensM123, Apr 6, 2021.

1. JensM123 Win User

Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update.

Hi,

after updating to windows 10 2004 version my computer will restart when it enters sleep mode. Before 2004 I could work around this by changing pcie power state from advanced power settings to off and sleep would work fine. But in version 2004 regedit key csEnabled is removed and I cannot enable advanced power settings where the pcie power state was before. Is there any solution or is my laptop now broken after win update? Tried updating bios and chipset drivers.

:)

JensM123, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update.

Windows 7 sleep mode shutsdown

Just a quick update: Windows no longer reverts back to the BIOS after sleep mode. I used CCleaner to fix the registry and that did the trick

GoFigureItOut, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update.

1. Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update. - Similar Threads - Lenovo thinkbook 13s

2. Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  3. Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  4. Automatic sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  6. Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  7. Computer Shutsdown Instead of Sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shutsdown Instead of Sleeps: I've been having this problem where my machine will hard shutdown instead of sleep. I'm running: Windows 10 Home ASUS Prime B350 Plus Mobo Ryzen 1700X I've seen this issue with some googling and I've tried the following fixes: Updated to the most recent BIOS v5602...
  8. ThinkBook 13s-IWL keeps crashing after big update of Windows 10 at November.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ThinkBook 13s-IWL keeps crashing after big update of Windows 10 at November.: Hello Since the big Windows 10 update in November, I have been experiencing crashes when launching Adobe products. I referred to the following link, but it does not solve the problem....
  9. Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio: Lenovo has expanded its ThinkBook portfolio with a new generation of laptops powered by Intel or AMD, built for a work-from-anywhere world. They have a dual-tone top cover and ultra-narrow display bezels built for immersive viewing experiences. [ATTACH] ThinkBook 13 Gen 2...
  10. New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business: Technology is driven by the next big thing and at Transform 3.0 at Accelerate, Lenovo is launching a new sub-brand dedicated to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) called ThinkBook – starting with a new line of ultra-slim Windows 10 laptops that embrace the portability...