Windows 10: Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps

Discus and support Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an UWP app which act as a iBeacon, like it keep advertising or broadcasts with major and minor values. So when my app is installed in different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Narendra Anga, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps

I have an UWP app which act as a iBeacon, like it keep advertising or broadcasts with major and minor values. So when my app is installed in different laptops i can see every other laptop is working fine in broadcasting or advertising as ibeacon apart from Lenovo Thinkpads. Lenovo Thinkpad laptops are unable to advertise and broadcast. Can you please help me out from this issue.

:)

Narendra Anga, Dec 4, 2018
  2. LarsHarms Win User

Bluetooth Low Energy Windows 10

Hello,

i have a strange Problem with my Windows PC. The list of my Bluetooth low energy device is growing and i am unable to remove them.

When i try to remove them in the device Manager, they appear back after a restart.

On initial bonding the device was asking for a passkey and everything was fine. After a reboot the device was listed in the device Manager with Status_power_failure and i am unable to remove them. And Pairing with this device is impossible.

Updating the drivers, switching of WLAN and BLuetooth and then remove the devices does not work.

I tried this with different Bluetooth sticks (CSR, Intel and Broadcom). Every stick has the same behaviour.

Anyone an idea on how to solve this ?

best regards

Lars

Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps b2b23994-2f50-4806-9127-8c8995b32c86.jpg

LarsHarms, Dec 4, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Over_Lord Win User

Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge Refresh Gets AMD Kabini Inside

According to a couple of new listings in Austria and Germany, Lenovo is preparing to launch a refresh of the ThinkPad Edge. This time round, the internals will pack AMD hardware. More specifically, the CPU will be based on AMD's Jaguar architecture, part of the company's Kabini platform. The listing reveals a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E145 powered by a 1.4GHz dual-core E1-2500 AMD APU, which is a 15W TDP part and packs AMD's Radeon HD 8240 IGP (128 compute units) clocked at 400MHz. You get a 11.6" 1366 x 768 display, 4 GB of RAM and 500 gigs of storage. The display is said to have a matte finish, doing away with any glare issues whatsoever. Connectivity is covered by two USB 3.0 ports, WiFi 802.11n and Bluetooth 4.0. There's no info regarding weight, battery rating or expected battery life yet. We do know the expected final price, to lie between the range of ?460 to ?505 as per retailer listings. According to the report, stocks will land in a couple of weeks.

Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps LenovoThinkPadEdge_thm.jpg

Source: Techeye.net

Over_Lord, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps

1. Lenovo Thinkpad is unable to broadcast Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Advertisement through UWP Apps - Similar Threads - Lenovo Thinkpad unable

2. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  3. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  4. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s: Dear team, As i'm facing issue with the bluetooth driver after upgrading to latest version windows 20H2 19042, Kindly reply ASAP. note: I'm using lenovo thinkpad T430s with broadcam bluetooth hardware version 4.0 with ram suits of 4gb ram. kindly help....
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad Camera App Not Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Thinkpad Camera App Not Opening: I own a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, bought just a few days ago. I recently tried opening the camera app, but I can't get it to open. I press the icon, a window opens, and then after a few milliseconds, closes. I can see my camera working in Lenovo Vantage, Zoom, and all the other...
  7. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.: Device driver been showing a yellow triangular sign ever since PC been upgraded to windows 10 version 19041.450 in late July. In events tab: This device cannot start Code 10. An internal error occur. Description: Device deleted, Device configured hidbthle.inf, Device...
  8. Bluetooth Low Energy, GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied

Bluetooth Low Energy, GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied: Hi I have suddenly started getting GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied when accessing a BLE device's Services/Characteristics using Bluetooth Low Energy on Windows 10. To make sure that the issue is not in my main application, I created a simple test application based on...
  9. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device: I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to. I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 2 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error. Do...
  10. Skip driver installation for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices

Skip driver installation for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices: Hello, I have following problem: I want be able to connect heart rate sensors via BLE to my windows 10 pc. Not all at the same time device, but one after another. Every customer brings his own sensor. Windows always needs to install drivers if a device is first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo bluetooth low energy