Windows 10: Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Discus and support Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, a couple of days ago, after the latest update, my fingerprint sign in stopped working, I tried to reactivate it but without luck. I have already... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by José ManuelLópez Muñoz, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Hello, a couple of days ago, after the latest update, my fingerprint sign in stopped working, I tried to reactivate it but without luck. I have already updated my available drivers, downloaded and installed the driver from Lenovo's webpage and nothing seems to work. There is a message saying that Windows Hello isn't available for my device, but it was before the update. I have windows pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-4300M CPU@ 2.60GHz. Thank you.

:)

José ManuelLópez Muñoz, Jan 11, 2019
  2. EckiS Win User

Fingerprint reader not working, windows 10, lenovo X200s

On my Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Tablet the fingerprint reader is working with the drivers which were installed by Windows.

In device manager it is listed as "TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor (WBF advanced mode)", with a driver from Authentec dated 27.02.2013.

As far as I remember I had to also enable biometric in group policy.

EckiS, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Have Thinkpad T440p the audio is not working any suggestions

Have Thinkpad T440p - the audio is not working -anyone have any suggestions

JamesReynolds3, Jan 11, 2019
  4. JSF123456 Win User

Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Fingerprint reader not working, windows 10, lenovo X200s

I upgraded my Lenovo X200s to windows 10. Since then, the fingerprint reader is not functioning. It is listed as a generic fingerprint device under the device manager, but I cannot update the driver auto or manual. I installed the Lenovo Validity fingerprint
    driver for Windows 10 and used the Run: gpedit.msc route to enable biometrics, but still there is no option to set up fingerprint sign-in. Is this fingerprint reader a total loss? I haven't found any other fixes online, especially not for the X200
    series. Thanks.

JSF123456, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

1. Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available... - Similar Threads - Lenovo thinkpad T440p

2. Windows Hello & fingerprint reader not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello & fingerprint reader not working: I have an HP Spectre 360 and have always used Windows Hello or the fingerprint reader to sign in since I got it. But for the last few days it keeps telling me that a compatible webcam and fingerprint reader could not be found and I can only sign in with a pin. Any...
  3. Lenovo C940 Fingerprint reader

Lenovo C940 Fingerprint reader: Hello, I have a new Lenovo Yoga. This is strange however, my fingerprint reader only works consistently when I am at my corporate office. When I take the laptop to my home office, it always has a problem recognizing my index finger signing in with windows hello feature? Any...
  4. Fingerprint Reader not working in Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint Reader not working in Lenovo: Here are all the images [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-not-working-in-lenovo/d7a4d76a-6e8b-474e-a3e1-ce9b09c93c18
  5. Windows 10 lenovo t440p

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lenovo t440p: [IMG]After trying to fix disk errors ended up on this screen. Whats next? Do you think im able to save the files inside? everything starts after a kinda bad fall on the floor...
  6. fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working

fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working: i have a lenovo thinkpad t430 and i have a built in fingerprint scanner in my laptop and i chose this laptop because my mate has the same but he is running windows 10 and can use the fingerprint scanner as security and im running windows 10 but cannot get mine to function on...
  7. Windows Hello Fingerprint Reader Not Working

Windows Hello Fingerprint Reader Not Working: Dell Inspiron 7577 Built-in Goodix Fingerprint scanner Was working fine for 2 years. I removed my fingerprint then tried to re-add it and it is now grayed out. The scanner shows in the device manager. [ATTACH] Tried: Updating driver in device manager....
  8. I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working

I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working: I just purchased a new Ideapad S540 Lenovo 10th gen, and I'm not able to add a fingerprint sign-in. The below screen pops up when I click on it. I appreciate the support. [ATTACH]...
  9. Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad: A recent windows 10 update disabled my fingerprint reader. The latest update has not restored it. How do I make it work again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-on-lenovo-ideapad/fc18f039-411d-4f4f-a94b-a835bdafc1dc
  10. fingerprint scanner not working on Lenovo thinkpad

fingerprint scanner not working on Lenovo thinkpad: For some reason my fingerprint scanner just quit working and I try to rescan but it's like it's not even turned on. I'm incredibly stupid when it comes to computers - just want things to work!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check fingerprint scanner lenovo t440p

2. t440p fingerprint reader driver

3. how do i turn the biometrics on a thinkpad t440p

4. t440p fingerprint NOT working,
  5. thinkpad t440p fingerprint scanner driver,
  6. lenovo t440 fingerprint reader windows 10,
  7. lenovo t440p egistech,
  8. lenovo t440p fingerprint,
  9. t440p fingerprint,
  10. windows hello lenovo t440p