Windows 10: Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Discus and support Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, a couple of days ago, after the latest update, my fingerprint sign in stopped working, I tried to reactivate it but without luck. I have already... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by José ManuelLópez Muñoz, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Hello, a couple of days ago, after the latest update, my fingerprint sign in stopped working, I tried to reactivate it but without luck. I have already updated my available drivers, downloaded and installed the driver from Lenovo's webpage and nothing seems to work. There is a message saying that Windows Hello isn't available for my device, but it was before the update. I have windows pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-4300M CPU@ 2.60GHz. Thank you.

:)

José ManuelLópez Muñoz, Jan 11, 2019
  2. EckiS Win User

Fingerprint reader not working, windows 10, lenovo X200s

On my Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Tablet the fingerprint reader is working with the drivers which were installed by Windows.

In device manager it is listed as "TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor (WBF advanced mode)", with a driver from Authentec dated 27.02.2013.

As far as I remember I had to also enable biometric in group policy.

EckiS, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Have Thinkpad T440p the audio is not working any suggestions

Have Thinkpad T440p - the audio is not working -anyone have any suggestions

JamesReynolds3, Jan 11, 2019
  4. JSF123456 Win User

Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Fingerprint reader not working, windows 10, lenovo X200s

I upgraded my Lenovo X200s to windows 10. Since then, the fingerprint reader is not functioning. It is listed as a generic fingerprint device under the device manager, but I cannot update the driver auto or manual. I installed the Lenovo Validity fingerprint
    driver for Windows 10 and used the Run: gpedit.msc route to enable biometrics, but still there is no option to set up fingerprint sign-in. Is this fingerprint reader a total loss? I haven't found any other fixes online, especially not for the X200
    series. Thanks.

JSF123456, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

1. Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available... - Similar Threads - Lenovo thinkpad T440p

2. Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad: A recent windows 10 update disabled my fingerprint reader. The latest update has not restored it. How do I make it work again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-on-lenovo-ideapad/fc18f039-411d-4f4f-a94b-a835bdafc1dc
  3. My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.: Hello. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad W530 with a fingerprint reader on Windows 10 Pro (Upgraded from 7). In Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options, it says Windows Hello isn't available on my PC. Other people have the reader working with Windows Hello but not me. I tried installing the...
  4. Fingerprint reader not working

Fingerprint reader not working: I have a digitalpersona U.are.U 4500 fingerprint reader. I've installed drivers for it and Device Manager recognizes it as a biometric device. I want to use it with Windows hello but settings for Windows hello are not available. I've updated local Group policy settings to...
  5. windows hello isn't available in this devive

windows hello isn't available in this devive: it says windows hello isn't available in this device.. my computer is hp ProBook 640 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-isnt-available-in-this-devive/01f7fbb4-185d-46eb-90ea-b824bc1146e6
  6. Windows Hello with 2 Fingerprint readers

Windows Hello with 2 Fingerprint readers: I want to use Windows 10 Hello with my laptop's FP reader, which works well, but also would like to use an external FP reader when my laptop is docked and the internal FP reader on the laptop's keyboard deck is hidden (lid is closed) Can this be done? or will Windows Hello...
  7. Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.: Whenever I swipe my finger on scanner, It says "Something went wrong on our end, please try again". I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver but couldn't fix the problem. I also kept "Allow the computer to turn off this device" unchecked in "power management". [ATTACH]...
  8. fingerprint scanner not working on Lenovo thinkpad

fingerprint scanner not working on Lenovo thinkpad: For some reason my fingerprint scanner just quit working and I try to rescan but it's like it's not even turned on. I'm incredibly stupid when it comes to computers - just want things to work!...
  9. Windows Hello isn't available on this device problem; Fingerprint dissapeared

Windows Hello isn't available on this device problem; Fingerprint dissapeared: After Windows 10 version 1803 update, 1.) fingerprint scanner has disappeared 2.) Windows Hello isn't available on this device (Acer Swift 3) 3.) In Device Manager, Egistec Touch fingerprint sensor and Intel Thermal Framework Manager shows Code 19 error (Windows cannot start...
  10. windows hello isn't available in the device

windows hello isn't available in the device: Hi All I have HP ELITEBOOK 8460 corei5 second generation laptop, And it have a biometric device in the lpatop, And I installed windows 10 pro but in settings, under the windows hello tab. it shows that WINDOWS HELLO ISN'T AVAILABLE IN THIS DEVICE That's why. And how I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check fingerprint scanner lenovo t440p

2. t440p fingerprint reader driver

3. windows hello lenovo t440p