Windows 10: Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab

Discus and support Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Lenovo 320 Touch Ideapad for over 2 years now. Issue: My cursor gets frozen suddenly and if I do Fn, Num lock it lets me scroll up or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by monica_23, Aug 14, 2019.

1. monica_23 Win User

Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab

Hi,

I have Lenovo 320 Touch Ideapad for over 2 years now.

Issue: My cursor gets frozen suddenly and if I do Fn, Num lock it lets me scroll up or down but not other wise.

I did happen to spill some water by accident over keyboard but cleaned it as quickly as possible.

Anytime a New Tab is opened, number 6 starts showing up automatically going forever.

Have tried shutting down and restarting a couple of times now.

Can some one suggest something that might help.

Thanks

:)

monica_23, Aug 14, 2019
  2. ryoryutin Win User

lenovo ideapad 320s Fn Key lock

Hi can some one tell me how to lock the Fn key on Lenovo ideapad 320s please. In PC , I only had to press Fn+esc but in this ideapad its not working

ryoryutin, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is,
    do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?

JordanKaron, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab

1. Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab - Similar Threads - Lenovo Touch Ideapad

2. Keyboard automatically keeps on typing number "6"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard automatically keeps on typing number "6": Keyboard automatically keeps on typing number "6" and locks muse movement witht he no 6 key above the alphabet pad does not work.Tried formating my pc didn't work also checked out the keyboard of laptop it is ok....
  3. Touchpad on Lenovo 720-15IKB Type 81AG Laptop ideapad - Type 81AG

Touchpad on Lenovo 720-15IKB Type 81AG Laptop ideapad - Type 81AG: Hi The Touchpad on my Lenovo 720-15IKB Type 81AG Laptop ideapad has only occasionally worked since purchase; not a HUGE problem, I've always preferred a mouse, but, on a matter of principle, I'd like it to work after all, I paid for it!. I'm not a geek but I can find my...
  4. Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320: Hi - I'm not able to start LENOVO - Ideapad 320 after the recent upgrade on 13 - May'20. I've tried all ways I found on internet but no luck. Please advice. My email ID : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks Arun...
  5. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...
  6. Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, numbers keys are present on two spots on a keyboard. One is at the number pad and the other of above the letters. You might face an issue where your laptop keyboard won’t type numbers. This could be with [...] This post Keyboard wont type numbers OR...
  7. Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings: So,when i install the elan touchpad driver i dont see the elan settings in mouse settings. Even somendrivers dont install corectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330-15ikb-type-81dc-no-elan/a91d3026-510f-4fa0-838e-ca73d6d8683b
  8. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...
  9. Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers

Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers: Windows 10 on Lenovo notepad 320 the finger type keypad doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-on-lenovo-notepd-320-the-keypad-wont/ea7c533d-fc31-425a-b7e5-c73395d94648
  10. Keyboard only typing the number 6

Keyboard only typing the number 6: A friend had a malware / virus attack in Chrome. It was a beeping warning that Windows Defender had error 0x80060402. She used the Task Manager to shut down Chrome and then shut off her laptop. When she tried to turn it on again nothing happened, it would not turn on. I now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop numbering on a lenovo ideapad 320

2. when i press one in keypad in lenevo ideapad 320 number one gets autopopulated continuously why how to correct it.

3. lenovo 81bh