Windows 10: Lenovo touchpad not working

Discus and support Lenovo touchpad not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YouDon'tNeedToKnowMyName, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Lenovo touchpad not working

Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or not, attempting to install drivers for my touchpad never seem to work, with my device manager never showing said drivers, even as a hidden device, and likewise I'm missing touchpad options in additional mouse options, and in settings in general.I have no clue why this might have taken place, although I suspect that a BIOS u

:)

YouDon'tNeedToKnowMyName, Aug 17, 2022
  2. mystokie Win User

Lenovo Yoga 12 touchpad not working?

I’ve finally got to the BIOS screen up but there is no specific setting that could control the touchpad not being on .
    As you suggested when using the mouse pressing F1….sadly no change.

When I look at the link in xsteveuk, the Lenovo video shows there are specific Windows 10 options for Lenovo which aren’t visible on my laptop after a fresh Windows installation.
    Could the missing Lenovo specific options needed to get the touchpad working? How to I make Windows have the Lenovo specific setting?

Lenovo touchpad not working [​IMG]

Lenovo touchpad not working [​IMG]

Really appreciated.

mystokie, Aug 18, 2022
  3. mystokie Win User

Thanks.
    I've had a look at those instructions from Lenovo it suggests changing the BIOS...but when I press F1 it just boots up to Windows. I've tried it lots of times and it still continues to Windiows,

Any ideas as it's seriously p*ssing me off.!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. Do you mean removing the touchpad/mouse drivers please?

I got the laptop from ebay (selling ex=company laptops) and the only problems I've found so far is the battery and the touchpad.
    cheers

mystokie, Aug 18, 2022
  4. mystokie Win User

Lenovo touchpad not working

Many thanks.

No difference using the BIOS, the Touchpad still not doing anything.

I’ve done the updates for the touchpad drivers but they are still exactly the same as post #13.

I tried rescanning all the mouse options, sadly no change.

I’ll have a look at the HID stuff more from the link, though I think you may be write that it’s a hardware issue.

Thanks for the suggestions.

mystokie, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Lenovo touchpad not working

1. Lenovo touchpad not working - Similar Threads - Lenovo touchpad working

2. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  3. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo touchpad not working: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or...
  4. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo touchpad not working: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or...
  5. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: This is what it says when I go to Device Status: "This device cannot start code 10. The specified I/O operation on %hs was not completed before the timeout expired." Thank you kindly for any assistance....
  6. Lenovo Yoga 12 touchpad not working?

Lenovo Yoga 12 touchpad not working?: I have a Lenovo Yoga 12 on Windows 10 but the touchpad (including the nipple and the TrackPoint buttons) doesnt seem to be working at all? The touchscreen is working fine, but if I try the touchpad there is no response at all and there is no pointer mouse shown at all? I have...
  7. Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop: Helo I have a Lenovo yoga 730-13IWL with windows 10 64 bit and after I bought it I update some drivers.... and after that my touchpad stopped working, I search how to repair but they always show: go to setting, mouse and touchpad, !!!and here my problem starts I don't even...
  8. Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working

Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working: Touchpad is no longer working and is not showing in Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-110-touchpad-not-working/69f7f4e3-f7f1-4c35-9d41-7ceebb347cf8
  9. Touchpad on lenovo isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad on lenovo isn’t working: I tried a lot of troubleshooting actions to fix the touchpad but it still isn’t working: I reinstalled the drivers from Lenovo website. Installed Driver Booster, the 3rd party software. If I go to Mouse settings > advanced settings - I see an error message "set user...
  10. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop): My touchpad isn't working on my laptop, I have tried many different ways to make it work, but it never did. I have tried installing the driver from Lenovo's site. I have tried uninstalling the driver to make windows try to install it again, I have even tried using third party...