Windows 10: Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

Discus and support Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A couple of months ago my touchscreen stopped working. The HID - touchscreen driver has been uninstalled. How can i reinstall it? I hav looked on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alfred Amado, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

A couple of months ago my touchscreen stopped working. The HID - touchscreen driver has been uninstalled. How can i reinstall it? I hav looked on the web for answers and can't find it. The computer came with touchscreen function but now if you look in Control Panel the pen & writing icon is no longer there. Something happen after i updated windows.

Please help, if at the very least the way to reinstall the HID-touchscreen driver for a Lenovo Yoga 700.

Thank you,

Alfred

:)

Alfred Amado, Sep 25, 2018

2. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 25, 2018
  3. han_han93 Win User
    Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

Hello my computer is Lenovo flex 2 with Windows 8.1, sometimes the touchscreen stops working even I didn't disable touchscreen, and when I have the computer restarted , the touchscreen works again. Could you also tell me how to fix this ? Thank you !

han_han93, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

1. Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working - Similar Threads - Lenovo Touchscreen stopped

2. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo touchscreen not working.: Device Manager says driver is 10.0.19041.868, but also says driver not loaded. How do I obtain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-touchscreen-not-working/07027cd9-8984-4cde-b4a2-9facb0ebb12d
  3. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo touchscreen not working.: Device Manager says driver is 10.0.19041.868, but also says driver not loaded. How do I obtain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-touchscreen-not-working/07027cd9-8984-4cde-b4a2-9facb0ebb12d
  4. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  6. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  7. Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again: Back in December of last year, my touchscreen stopped working and I posted a question with all the details for my problem. I only received one response which was just some questions followed by a recommendation that did no good. I replied with answers but heard nothing after...
  8. lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working

lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working: after a recent Windows 10 update, my touchscreen stopped functioning. I have done a lot of the various fixes for the touchscreen issue listed here and in the lenovo forums. nothing has worked. all of my software and hardware drivers are current. I would like to get this...
  9. Touchscreen stopped working.

Touchscreen stopped working.: Good afternoon, After a recent upgrade the touchscreen on my XPS13 9360 stopped working. Around the same time the USB icon at the bottom of the screen started flashing when I turn the machine on. The touchscreen does not show up in the HID list. I have updated the driver...
  10. Touchscreen Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen Stopped Working: Hi, I have had my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga for just over a year. A few weeks ago, the touchscreen stopped responding. After an hour or so of using only the mousepad, the touchscreen started working again, and then it stopped again the next day. The touchscreen briefly worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo forums touch screen stopped working

2. touch screen stop working lenovo flex 6

3. lenovo flex touch screen stopped working suddenly

4. lenovo flex 5 touch screen problems,
  5. lenovo touch screen stop working,
  6. why has my touchscreen stopped working lenovo,
  7. why has my lenovo yoga touchscreen stopped working,
  8. support lenovo touch screen stops working,
  9. lenovo touchscreen stopped working,
  10. touch screen on lenovo laptop suddenly stopped which button did I push,
  11. lenovo flex 6 laptop touchscreen and touchpad stopped working,