Windows 10: Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with...

Discus and support Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I plug in the Lenovo USB-C C506 USB 3.0 hub + Gigabit Ethernet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0761RZ5WJ). The USB portion works fine. For the Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stephen Q Sharp, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with...

I plug in the Lenovo USB-C C506 USB 3.0 hub + Gigabit Ethernet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0761RZ5WJ). The USB portion works fine.

For the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet section, first it enumerates the USB device with a yellow triangle exclamation point, then it drops the device, then it re-enumerates it but it is hidden. It shows a Code 45, “the hardware device is not connected to the computer.” I have downloaded the driver for the device and tried installing the driver manually but it doesn’t help. Yes, I’ve rebooted, removed and reinstalled the device and the driver multiple times, to no avail. The laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5 Core i7. The network cable is fine and another computer connects, via its internal Ethernet card, using the same cable, just fine.

Upon Connecting Device it enumerates: It drops the device and re-enumerates but it is hidden:

Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with... SO-Ep1aogC4RNuEhFdZ5pQgenNDRjg1AzMGroTyxgnb6PI-jeHSESt6r0rtoaKUDNKVfxZRj60kr7NY1u_UWrnjvrY_YFyuw.png

Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with... KKkI938j83t01cdjiR61iBF___qLMiQaZlb1wgQj0el5WKdaTh1nZQ1gCR5J2KzUbxKDvMIfPpqbuDP9_npdycb6kJWFHfhE.png

:)

Stephen Q Sharp, Jan 9, 2019
  2. TheDrp42 Win User

Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

There are many posts on this forum about the Lenovo 15 but my computer is the lenovo 3 and I tried using the same steps shown in that forum but when I try to bring up my tablet's keyboard nothing happens. Also I cant click or scroll on anything. I have
    the lenovo flex 3 with windows ten.

TheDrp42, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10: ethernet adapter problem (HooToo)

Dear Community,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 13, and am using a HooToo HT-UE01 USB Hub / ethernet adapter to connect to the internet through the USB 3 port of the laptop. Since my Windows 10 upgrade, the ethernet capability has stopped functioning properly (the USB ports are fine).
    If the laptop ever sleeps and is reactivated, or if the laptop is shut down and rebooted, then the ethernet adapter stops working.

When this happens the ethernet adapter vanishes from the Device Manager. To solve the problem I have to disable the USB port (which, strangely, doesn't disable the devices plugged into that port), then enable it, which makes the ethernet adapter appear in
    the Device Manager. Then I have to disable and enable the ethernet adapter, and the problem is solved.

Of course, I do not want to have to do this every time my laptop reactivates, and I had no problem on Windows 8.1.

I have taken the following steps so far with no luck:

• Uninstalled and updated the driver for the HooToo UE01 (Windows 8.1 driver is the most up to date available).
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver of the USB 3.0 port from Lenovo.
    • Just in case, uninstalled and reinstalled the RealTek wifi adapter drivers from Lenovo, in case there was cross talk.

Kind Regards,

James

JamesMillen, Jan 9, 2019
  4. AlexFlomo Win User

Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with...

Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

I have a Lenovo flex 3 and i am using windows 8 butt my touch screen is not working.

AlexFlomo, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with...

1. Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with... - Similar Threads - Lenovo USB Hub

2. Only on Windows 11 with Lenovo USB-C dock Ethernet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only on Windows 11 with Lenovo USB-C dock Ethernet not working: Hi!I have a dual-booted Lenovo laptop with Windows11 and PopOS. I'm using a Lenovo usb-c dock that has ethernet connected. On PopOS Linux the ethernet works really well, but for some reason Windows doesn't detect Ethernet.I have tried to reinstall drivers for everything and...
  3. Only on Windows 11 with Lenovo USB-C dock Ethernet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only on Windows 11 with Lenovo USB-C dock Ethernet not working: Hi!I have a dual-booted Lenovo laptop with Windows11 and PopOS. I'm using a Lenovo usb-c dock that has ethernet connected. On PopOS Linux the ethernet works really well, but for some reason Windows doesn't detect Ethernet.I have tried to reinstall drivers for everything and...
  4. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  5. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  6. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  7. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  8. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed
  9. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...
  10. Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet. Code 45, “the hardware device is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet. Code 45, “the hardware device is not...: Original title: Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 10 Pro I plug in the Lenovo USB-C C506 USB 3.0 hub + Gigabit Ethernet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0761RZ5WJ). The USB portion works fine. For the Realtek...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. lenovo hub not working

3. lenovo c hub not working

4. lenovo c hub ethernet quit working