Windows 10: Lenovo V15-IIL Elan Touchpad

Discus and support Lenovo V15-IIL Elan Touchpad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop and I can not find how to turn off the Pinch Zoom.In devices it just says Elan Pointing device and the tabs stop at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raydhk, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Raydhk Win User

Lenovo V15-IIL Elan Touchpad

I just bought this laptop and I can not find how to turn off the Pinch Zoom.In devices it just says Elan Pointing device and the tabs stop at Hardware.I have the latest Lenovo touchpad drivers installed.Other people have mentioned a Nav Tab or an Elan tab to change what the touchpad does.I don't have either.I'm used to my old Acer and never had to worry about where my left hand rested but now my screen goes in and out all the time and it's driving me crazy.Please has anyone got any ideas or fixes for this Lenovo nightmare.

:)

Raydhk, Jun 14, 2021
  2. PRDua Win User

ELAN Touchpad Scrolling Issue with Windows 10 in Lenovo Z560

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my Lenovo Z560 from Windows 7 HP to Windows 10 Home 64 bit. It resulted into loss of scrolling facility through sidebar of touchpad.

I went through some posts on internet and finally installed ELAN driver from Lenovo from link:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds103329

After installing it, I checked there was no scrolling even then, so as a next step, I uninstalled current driver provided by Microsoft through Device Manager. After this, I was able to see scrolling activated due to Lenovo's ELAN driver was picked by windows
    for use.

But, on next boot, Windows 10 again replaced driver automatically, that resulted in again loss of scrolling functionality of touchpad.

I tried by installing driver from Lenovo again several times in past few days, But each time on next boot, Windows was replacing the driver and causing the loss of scrolling function.

Is there any option within ELAN driver from Windows 10, to provide scroll abilities for touchpad?

PRDua, Jun 14, 2021
  3. NancyD Win User
    Cannot disable ELAN Touchpad on Lenovo G500

Prior to installing Windows 10, I would disable the touchpad on my PC (hate it!) by going to Settings - Mouse Properties - ELAN - Stop Device. Since installing Windows 10, the ELAN device does not show up under devices and I cannot disable. Does anyone know how to fix this?

NancyD, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Pogland Win User

ELAN Touchpad Scrolling Issue with Windows 10 in Lenovo Z560

On 9/7/15 windows update installed an updated ELAN driver received by Microsoft from ELAN for the touchpad. I am now using driver 11.15.0.16 and it has resolved all the issues noted in this post to my satisfaction. I am using the Lenovo Z560 Ideapad upgraded
    to windows 10.

Pogland, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Lenovo V15-IIL Elan Touchpad - Similar Threads - Lenovo V15 IIL

2. Elan Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Touchpad Not Working: Last Night, I used my laptop and the touchpad was working. The next day, after opening the laptop for my studies I realized that my touchpad is not working, I thought that I would restart it, but it didn't work. I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Elan Touchpad Driver. But...
  3. Elan Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan Touchpad Not Working: Last Night, I used my laptop and the touchpad was working. The next day, after opening the laptop for my studies I realized that my touchpad is not working, I thought that I would restart it, but it didn't work. I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Elan Touchpad Driver. But...
  4. ELAN touchpad

ELAN touchpad: How do I disable the ELAN Touchpad in Win 10. I use an external mouse and the pad will cause problems if touched when typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elan-touchpad/0c80d1b4-e644-41b0-ad58-3842d9d7b862
  5. I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL: I have no idea what happened, but the anomalies began after i connected my USB external sound card to test my 5.1 speaker set. After testing, my internal speakers no longer work, also headphones don't work when i connect them directly to computer, headphones and other...
  6. Elan touchpad

Elan touchpad: I have an HP laptop I purchased in January 2019. I spent three days last year working with a tech person to disable the Elan touchpad that came installed. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and enabled the touchpad. Please tell me how to disable it again. It is a constant...
  7. Disable ELAN touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable ELAN touchpad: I have an HP laptop 17-by0073cl ...when I got it a few years ago, I kept having a problem with the font size changing all the time just by brushing across the touchpad. Someone gave me the solution where I had to change a code and it worked great....for months and months....
  8. Elan touchpad

Elan touchpad: my elan touchpad isn't working. The only thing I can do with it is move the cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elan-touchpad/79e81765-0821-4972-b5bf-fb8e57b82b64
  9. Cannot disable ELAN Touchpad on Lenovo G500

Cannot disable ELAN Touchpad on Lenovo G500: Prior to installing Windows 10, I would disable the touchpad on my PC (hate it!) by going to Settings - Mouse Properties - ELAN - Stop Device. Since installing Windows 10, the ELAN device does not show up under devices and I cannot disable. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Missing elan touchpad

Missing elan touchpad: After a windows update my elan touchpad stopped working. How can I reinstall the driver? It has been a mess! 87294

Users found this page by searching for:

1. v15 iil laptop lenovo touchpad driver

2. download driver touchpad lenovo v15-iil