Windows 10: lenovo vantage instalment

Discus and support lenovo vantage instalment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Predator_1705, Oct 8, 2022.

1. lenovo vantage instalment

Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks.

:)

Predator_1705, Oct 8, 2022
  2. John DeV Win User

Can't install Lenovo Vantage

Hello FasvirChowdhury,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Please try the following methods below.

**Press Windows key+I to open Settings

Select System > Troubleshooter

Click Other troubleshooters

Select Windows Store Apps and Run the troubleshooter.

**Open Services app

Find the Microsoft Store Install Service and double click, If the status is Running, Right click it then select Restart

If Disabled, change it to Automatic, click Start and click OK.

**Please Run PowerShell as Administrator

Copy and paste the command below then press Enter

Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* | Reset-AppxPackage

Restart your computer

Lenovo Vantage

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovo-vantag...

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Oct 8, 2022
  3. LENOVO VANTAGE AND WINDOWS 11

Hi Himanshu,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

You might need an updated version of Lenovo Vantage. Although you have downgraded, did you try uninstalling it and reinstalling the Store version?

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/lenovo-...

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 8, 2022
  4. lenovo vantage instalment

LENOVO VANTAGE AND WINDOWS 11

This issue with Lenovo Vantage did not occur until the last installation of cumulative updates just released.

It has also caused an error with background images within Windows.

Michael Hatfield, Oct 8, 2022
Thema:

lenovo vantage instalment

1. lenovo vantage instalment - Similar Threads - lenovo vantage instalment

2. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  3. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  4. Lenovo vantage not loading in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo vantage not loading in: My Lenovo Vantage stopped working maybe 5 days ago and I haven't been able to get into the app. I've tried to google the answer but to no success. It get's past the big "Lenovo" logo but then it just goes white and then it says "Not responding". I've tried waiting for over 10...
  5. lenovo vantage instalment

lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  6. Can't install Lenovo Vantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Lenovo Vantage: Hello,I noticed that Lenovo vantage wasn't to be found on my PC, I think I uninstalled it and then forgot. But now I'm trying to install it but it's not working. I'm installing it from the Microsoft store. It says: "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better....
  7. Can't install Lenovo Vantage

Can't install Lenovo Vantage: Hello,I noticed that Lenovo vantage wasn't to be found on my PC, I think I uninstalled it and then forgot. But now I'm trying to install it but it's not working. I'm installing it from the Microsoft store. It says: "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better....
  8. Lenovo Vantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Vantage: Hello! I just want to get some help with my Lenovo Vantage. The problem is that the power settings as well as the other settings just disappeared even when I accessed them through the app. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but it is still the same. This is what...
  9. Lenovo Vantage

Lenovo Vantage: Hello! I just want to get some help with my Lenovo Vantage. The problem is that the power settings as well as the other settings just disappeared even when I accessed them through the app. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but it is still the same. This is what...
  10. Lenovo Vantage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Vantage?: Hello, lenovo vantage app services are being upgraded I got a warning that tells me to download, I downloaded it, I ran it but nothing happened ?Cannot install after downloading the file[IMG][IMG]...