Windows 10: Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.

Discus and support Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is no way to enable the display of CapsLock on the Lenovo W530. Previous Microsoft solutions are not possible. There are no settings in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Schrader1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.

There is no way to enable the display of CapsLock on the Lenovo W530. Previous Microsoft solutions are not possible. There are no settings in the devices or display sections that exist on this computer. I need a new fix.

:)

Mark Schrader1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Jade Sale Win User
    CapsLock on screen display broken

Since yesterday (17th July) I noticed my CapsLock on screen display is not working the way it used to. I would press the button to activate caps. The light on the key lights up and I see ABC on screen. When I press to de-activate the light on the button goes off and I see abc on screen. However yesterday the on screen notification just says abc in lowercase every time I hit the CapsLock key. I've done some research and looked through various setting (windows 11 keyboard settings, lenovo hotkeys settings, uninstalling last window update)

Here's the weird part, if I restart my laptop, the very first time I press CapsLock it works, I see ABC on screen. Then every time I activate CapsLock after it just constantly shows as abc on screen.

Hope it makes sense, anyone else having this issue?

Jade Sale, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.

Update to Windows 10 not available from a validated OEM Win 7 Pro?

Perry,

I suggest you check the information on Lenovo's Windows 10 Upgrade Support pages starting here:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/windows-support

The Thinkpad W520 is NOT listed as compatible with Windows 10, which may be the issue. The W530, W540, W550 and W550S are the only models in that 'series' that are listed as compatible.

Erdeslawe, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.

1. Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid. - Similar Threads - Lenovo W530 can't

2. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  3. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  4. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  5. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  6. Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.

Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.: There is no way to enable the display of CapsLock on the Lenovo W530. Previous Microsoft solutions are not possible. There are no settings in the devices or display sections that exist on this computer. I need a new fix....
  7. Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo W530 can't display CapsLock. Previous solutions are not valid.: There is no way to enable the display of CapsLock on the Lenovo W530. Previous Microsoft solutions are not possible. There are no settings in the devices or display sections that exist on this computer. I need a new fix....
  8. CapsLock on screen display broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapsLock on screen display broken: Since yesterday 17th July I noticed my CapsLock on screen display is not working the way it used to. I would press the button to activate caps. The light on the key lights up and I see ABC on screen. When I press to de-activate the light on the button goes off and I see abc...
  9. CapsLock on screen display broken

CapsLock on screen display broken: Since yesterday 17th July I noticed my CapsLock on screen display is not working the way it used to. I would press the button to activate caps. The light on the key lights up and I see ABC on screen. When I press to de-activate the light on the button goes off and I see abc...
  10. Capslock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Capslock: When typing in Word or Excel my computer is turning on Capslock by itself.It doesn't show on the keyboard and you can't turn it off so can't use the numerals . Have to wait till it decides itself > any SUGGESTIONS?...