Windows 10: LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT...

Discus and support LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE TRIED RUNNIG THE TROUBLE SHOOTER, AND GOING THROUGH THE DEVICE MANAGER AND NOTHING WORKS TO GET THE SOUND BACK FOR ME. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JERRYMOYER, Feb 26, 2020.

1. LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT...

I HAVE TRIED RUNNIG THE TROUBLE SHOOTER, AND GOING THROUGH THE DEVICE MANAGER AND NOTHING WORKS TO GET THE SOUND BACK FOR ME. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

:)

JERRYMOYER, Feb 26, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker (Lenovo 500) is connecting with laptop but sound is not coming

Hi Team,

I am having Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop which i use it to connect to my bluetooth stereo speaker Lenovo 500. My laptop is running the latest version of Windows 10 (last updated on 13-Jan-2016). It was working fine before last Nov 2015 big OS update.

After that (i checked it only this year), it is pairing and staying connected but the sound is not coming. Strangely the laptops speakers is also in sync with bluetooth speakers and even then no sound. Also i cannot hear the sound from the laptop speakers
    when it is connected to a bluetooth speakers. Laptop speakers works well when it is not paired.

However the same bluetooth speaker is working perfectly fine with my Lumia 920 running WP 8.1.

Kindly provide your suggestions or solutions for this.

Thanks

sankumar_87, Feb 26, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue LENOVO WINDOWS 10   I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT... :p

cadaveca, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Jake327 Win User

LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT...

Cannot change sound quality frequency/Crackling speakers

Issues with my lenovo ideapad 330s Laptop:

• Crackling speakers sometimes they are silent or in other cases they stay quiet no matter the volume.
    • Crackling in earbuds
    • cannot change sound frequency (grayed out)
    Note: The speakers were fine when i got it but after I reset windows theyve started crackling. Ive tried fixing my crackling speakers by:

• uninstalling/reinstalling device drivers
    • reinstalling windows
    • creating new accounts
    • disabling every driver one at a time to see if that changes anything
    • checking internal cabling to make sure no wires are touching
    I still have yet to try changing sound frequency because its grayed out

PS: nothing important is on the computer i dont mind losing anything.

Help would very much be appreciated.

Jake327, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT...

1. LENOVO WINDOWS 10 I HAVE NO SOUND FROM THIS LAPTOP AND I CHANGED SPEAKERS TO A DIFFERENT... - Similar Threads - LENOVO SOUND LAPTOP

2. I have lost sound on my lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...
  3. I have lost sound on my lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...
  4. no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound from lenovo ideacentre external speakers: no sound from sub woofer when plugged into lenovo all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-lenovo-ideacentre-external-speakers/f29bfb40-f830-41fe-9912-d8dc9899d8e9
  5. Windows 10 reports no problems, but laptop speakers have no sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reports no problems, but laptop speakers have no sound: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/in_her_drawer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlfp3v/windows_10_reports_no_problems_but_laptop/
  6. Laptop speaker having sound issue

Laptop speaker having sound issue: Split from this thread. hello sir i have issue with my speaker of laptop having pop up sound issue.plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-speaker-having-sound-issue/4f671d48-fe59-4a23-85e8-a06d2dc8c50e
  7. I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...

I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...: I don't get any sound after updated updates as recommended and have tried all the sound troubleshoots there's no identifying problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-at-all-not-from-speakers-or-the/816be305-dd5a-4330-904c-f1f8e1006995
  8. My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow

My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow: I will watch frequently meeting zoom from my laptop all is ok, but one day it prompt a pop up notification failed to audio devices but after setted there is become low sound too.\ plz help....
  9. I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear no sound from laptop's internal speakers Windows 10, Lenovo V15-IIL: I have no idea what happened, but the anomalies began after i connected my USB external sound card to test my 5.1 speaker set. After testing, my internal speakers no longer work, also headphones don't work when i connect them directly to computer, headphones and other...
  10. No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers: When I try to listen to audio through the speakers of my Lenovo Yoga 920 with Windows 10, nothing comes out. I can hear sound through my wired earbuds or through a Bluetooth speaker but not through my actual laptop speakers. I have tried so many things and I am just sick of...