Windows 10: Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...

Discus and support Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I uncharacteristically let my PC run completely out of charge. It had been working perfectly. There were no issues, no overheating, no contact with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RudyPalma, Oct 21, 2021.

1. RudyPalma Win User

Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...

I uncharacteristically let my PC run completely out of charge. It had been working perfectly. There were no issues, no overheating, no contact with water. Nothing. When I plugged it back in a short while ago, it went through a series of similar screens like that.I tried to power it down and off and on and off again, and finally I arrived at a screen that says “Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete.”Then it went forward to a blank screen where it remained, and still remains.At one point it kept trying to restart itself with a blue message.I have lots of work I need fin

:)

RudyPalma, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    Automatic repair loop

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Here are the steps I generally recommend to fix automatic repair boot loops:

Use Check Disk Utility

Fix Boot and Rebuild BCD via Command Prompt

Restore Windows Registry

Delete the Problematic File

Disable Automatic Startup Repair

Check Device Partition and OsdevicePartition

Perform Refresh or Reset Your PC

These steps are listed in detail with instructions in the below article:

https://www.technology.org/2017/11/14/7-ways-fi...

If you're still experiencing issues after these steps, please let me know and I'll see what else we can try! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...

Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...

1. Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing... - Similar Threads - Lenovo suddenly stuck

2. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset: my computer has been stuck in an automatic repair loop everytime i’ve turned it on, saying that restarting my PC will fix the problem but everytime i do it just leads me back to automatic repair. i’ve tried to reset my computer both locally and using cloud. locally, it made...
  3. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset: my computer has been stuck in an automatic repair loop everytime i’ve turned it on, saying that restarting my PC will fix the problem but everytime i do it just leads me back to automatic repair. i’ve tried to reset my computer both locally and using cloud. locally, it made...
  4. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 Suddenly Boot Looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Suddenly Boot Looping: Hello,Last night my computer randomly got a completely black screen except for a single error message with no text. I tried to start the task manager to see if that would fix anything, but it wouldn't appear. After that I turned my PC off, and when I turned it back on it...
  6. Windows 10 Suddenly Boot Looping

Windows 10 Suddenly Boot Looping: Hello,Last night my computer randomly got a completely black screen except for a single error message with no text. I tried to start the task manager to see if that would fix anything, but it wouldn't appear. After that I turned my PC off, and when I turned it back on it...
  7. Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...: I uncharacteristically let my PC run completely out of charge. It had been working perfectly. There were no issues, no overheating, no contact with water. Nothing. When I plugged it back in a short while ago, it went through a series of similar screens like that.I tried to...
  8. Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...

Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in sudden constant loop, won’t start, “Repairing...: I uncharacteristically let my PC run completely out of charge. It had been working perfectly. There were no issues, no overheating, no contact with water. Nothing. When I plugged it back in a short while ago, it went through a series of similar screens like that.I tried to...
  9. Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in “

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in “: I uncharacteristically let my PC run completely out of charge. It had been working perfectly. There were no issues, no overheating, no contact with water. Nothing. When I plugged it back in a short while ago, it went through a series of similar screens like that.I tried to...
  10. Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in “

Lenovo Windows 10 or 11 suddenly stuck in “: I uncharacteristically let my PC run completely out of charge. It had been working perfectly. There were no issues, no overheating, no contact with water. Nothing. When I plugged it back in a short while ago, it went through a series of similar screens like that.I tried to...