Windows 10: lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

Discus and support lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open . I t is new lenovo ideapad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PoornimaaRamakrishnan, Aug 31, 2020.

1. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open . I t is new lenovo ideapad

:)

PoornimaaRamakrishnan, Aug 31, 2020

2. Laptop Automatically Turns On when Openning Lid after SHUTDOWN

Hello Ali,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

What is the make and model of your device?

Is it really going to Shutdown state?

Opening a Lid will make PC to wake it from Sleep Mode. I guess the same is happening in your situation. It might be going to sleep mode and opening Lid brings it back from the sleep. Why because, when system goes to complete shutdown, then it won't turn
    on automatically when you open the Lid, until unless you press Power button.

Suggest you to cross the same with the Power options. To go to power options, press Start, type
    Power Options into the search space and select the same from the list.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Lenovo Z51 lid opening

Hello !

I`m having problems with the lid of my laptop.

So what happens is that during the day when the laptop is in my bag or luggage during flights, the lid slightly opens and close. Apparently this is enough for the system to start and load. It causes a complete battery lose in a very short time.

What I thought to be a solution is to ask my laptop to do nothing when the lid opens, just wait for a power button push.

I have been trying to solve this through the battery settings of the system but it seems like nothing works.

So for example in the advanced settings, there is power button lid, and when I ask it to do nothing it still turns on when I slightly open the lid.

I have windows 10.

Any suggestions??

Yair

יאירשמר, Aug 31, 2020
  4. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

My Toshiba laptop automatically turns ON when I open the lid in Windows 10

My Toshiba Satellite laptop automatically turns ON when I open the lid in Windows 10. I want the laptop to turn ON when I press the Power button and not automatically when the lid is open.

Please help.

SolcastEnterprise, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

1. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open - Similar Threads - lenovo turn automatically

2. Opening the lid does not turn my screen back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Opening the lid does not turn my screen back on: So if I close the lid on my laptop, the screen does not come back on. It is only backlit, no picture at all. I did not have this issue until Windows 10 did the last update. Now I have to leave my screen open all day long....
  3. My laptop automatically turns on when i open the lid.

My laptop automatically turns on when i open the lid.: Hi, I have a ASUS vivobook S-15 530Fn. I'm having two problems with it, When i shut it down and don't put the lid down it automatically turns on again. Another is when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on.without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is...
  4. turn off laptop sleep when closing lid

turn off laptop sleep when closing lid: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 I want to use with a docking station with 2 monitors. How do I get the laptop to stop going into sleep mode when I close the lid....
  5. Change lid settings automatically when an app is open

Change lid settings automatically when an app is open: Is it possible to change the lid settings automatically when an app is opened and changing them back when the app is closed? For example, if I open Spotify, I want my lid settings to automatically change to "do nothing" and change back to "sleep" when I close Spotify....
  6. Windows moves windows when laptop lid is open/closed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows moves windows when laptop lid is open/closed.: I want Windows to stop moving windows back and forth when I open/close laptop lid. I have things where I want them and do not want Windows to anticipate what it thinks I need. The movements seem random and sometimes a window cannot be found on either screen. Power setting for...
  7. Not to turn off laptop when closing lid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not to turn off laptop when closing lid: Where can I enable a feature that even if I close the lid on my laptop it doesn't go to sleep. I need this because I'm using an external monitor and it would be really convenient. submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments]...
  8. Laptop half turns off when lid is shut

Laptop half turns off when lid is shut: when i close my laptop, there tends to be a high likely hood of it “turning off” while staying on. The screen goes black, as if it was off, but the power button stays on and the fan keeps running. I use my laptop in school a lot, and i had this happen to me on a day i didnt...
  9. Lenovo Z51 lid opening

Lenovo Z51 lid opening: Hello ! I`m having problems with the lid of my laptop. So what happens is that during the day when the laptop is in my bag or luggage during flights, the lid slightly opens and close. Apparently this is enough for the system to start and load. It causes a complete battery...
  10. Laptop turning off when closing lid

Laptop turning off when closing lid: Hi I've just set up my laptop and monitor via a docking station so I can work from home with a larger screen. however when I shut my laptop it seems to close down and therefore I can't project the screen. I know there is a way of stopping it from doing this but I've gone...