Windows 10: lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

Discus and support lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open . I t is new lenovo ideapad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PoornimaaRamakrishnan, Aug 31, 2020.

1. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open . I t is new lenovo ideapad

:)

PoornimaaRamakrishnan, Aug 31, 2020

2. Laptop Automatically Turns On when Openning Lid after SHUTDOWN

Hello Ali,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

What is the make and model of your device?

Is it really going to Shutdown state?

Opening a Lid will make PC to wake it from Sleep Mode. I guess the same is happening in your situation. It might be going to sleep mode and opening Lid brings it back from the sleep. Why because, when system goes to complete shutdown, then it won't turn
    on automatically when you open the Lid, until unless you press Power button.

Suggest you to cross the same with the Power options. To go to power options, press Start, type
    Power Options into the search space and select the same from the list.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Lenovo Z51 lid opening

Hello !

I`m having problems with the lid of my laptop.

So what happens is that during the day when the laptop is in my bag or luggage during flights, the lid slightly opens and close. Apparently this is enough for the system to start and load. It causes a complete battery lose in a very short time.

What I thought to be a solution is to ask my laptop to do nothing when the lid opens, just wait for a power button push.

I have been trying to solve this through the battery settings of the system but it seems like nothing works.

So for example in the advanced settings, there is power button lid, and when I ask it to do nothing it still turns on when I slightly open the lid.

I have windows 10.

Any suggestions??

Yair

יאירשמר, Aug 31, 2020
  4. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

My Toshiba laptop automatically turns ON when I open the lid in Windows 10

My Toshiba Satellite laptop automatically turns ON when I open the lid in Windows 10. I want the laptop to turn ON when I press the Power button and not automatically when the lid is open.

Please help.

SolcastEnterprise, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open

1. lenovo windows turn on automatically when lid is open - Similar Threads - lenovo turn automatically

2. Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad-5, built In windows 11, a problem with it, when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is will be harmful to the laptop? And how can I turn off this problem?...
  3. Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad-5, built In windows 11, a problem with it, when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is will be harmful to the laptop? And how can I turn off this problem?...
  4. Turn of system on opening laptop lid

Turn of system on opening laptop lid: I want my laptop to turn of when I open the lid.I checked the settings and everything seems to be enabled already. Power options = enabled, regedit = enabled.Yet the laptop does not turn on, I have to press the power button to start the system.I have a MSI Raider GE76.Windows...
  5. Windows 11 laptop turns on when I open the lid

Windows 11 laptop turns on when I open the lid: Hello! I find this feature very inconvenient and I'd like to change it. After looking around on the internet, people advise to open the Power Options and change it there, but even though I can choose what my laptop does when I close the lid but there is nothing that could be...
  6. Windows 11 laptop turns on when I open the lid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop turns on when I open the lid: Hello! I find this feature very inconvenient and I'd like to change it. After looking around on the internet, people advise to open the Power Options and change it there, but even though I can choose what my laptop does when I close the lid but there is nothing that could be...
  7. System turns on automatically when i open the lid without power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System turns on automatically when i open the lid without power button: I have purchased Laptop Dell Latitude 3510 and it runs Windows 10 . System turns on automatically when i open it without using power button. I have changed few settings under power option but issue still persists. when I open the lid - On battery and Plugged in is set to Do...
  8. My laptop automatically turns on when i open the lid.

My laptop automatically turns on when i open the lid.: Hi, I have a ASUS vivobook S-15 530Fn. I'm having two problems with it, When i shut it down and don't put the lid down it automatically turns on again. Another is when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on.without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is...
  9. Change lid settings automatically when an app is open

Change lid settings automatically when an app is open: Is it possible to change the lid settings automatically when an app is opened and changing them back when the app is closed? For example, if I open Spotify, I want my lid settings to automatically change to "do nothing" and change back to "sleep" when I close Spotify....
  10. Lenovo Z51 lid opening

Lenovo Z51 lid opening: Hello ! I`m having problems with the lid of my laptop. So what happens is that during the day when the laptop is in my bag or luggage during flights, the lid slightly opens and close. Apparently this is enough for the system to start and load. It causes a complete battery...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatic turning on of lenovo laptops when the lid is open