Windows 10: Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB

Discus and support Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Lately, some of the Lenovo X13's we are using have been having issues where the entire screen is flashing Red, Green, Blue, White and Black, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bailey Fleming, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB

Hi,

Lately, some of the Lenovo X13's we are using have been having issues where the entire screen is flashing Red, Green, Blue, White and Black, with each color filling the entire screen for around half a second.

The devices have all up-to-date drivers, however, for some reason, the issue still happens. I am trying to avoid resetting the devices as they have a School Windows image on them, and I believe installing the image again will just result in the same issue occurring again.

I do not believe it to be a hardware issue as it is only happening on the X13 devices.

I have posted the above question on the Lenovo Forums however, as I am working in a school context, I am seeking support from external sources.

What should I do?

Cheers

:)

Bailey Fleming, Apr 5, 2021

2. Flashing screen on windows 10

• Flashing screen on Lenovo

LK

I have the flashing screen problem starting today but I don't have a problem with it last time. I disabled iCloud and everything else on start up but it did not work. I also disabled problem reports and solutions and also Windows error reporting
    service as suggested by some uses but its still not working. Any ideas? Windows 10 sucks. Now I can't use my computer

LimMei Kei, Apr 5, 2021
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB

1. Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB - Similar Threads - Lenovo X13 Screen

2. Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on: Hello Everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga C940. I have the i7-1065G7 with Iris Pro graphics. I've had it for about a year and no problems. I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months back and still, no problems. Until, one day, I opened the lid, moved the mouse, and the screen...
  3. Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on: Hello Everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga C940. I have the i7-1065G7 with Iris Pro graphics. I've had it for about a year and no problems. I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months back and still, no problems. Until, one day, I opened the lid, moved the mouse, and the screen...
  4. 5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G: My Lenovo upgraded to from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro and now my 5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G 20WLS1PH00 My business uses these laptops and now we cannot use them on the go can someone please help or guide me on what we can do. We have a total...
  5. 5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G: My Lenovo upgraded to from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro and now my 5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G 20WLS1PH00 My business uses these laptops and now we cannot use them on the go can someone please help or guide me on what we can do. We have a total...
  6. 5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G

7. 5G celluar is not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G

8. Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Touch screen not working: So I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 1, It was bought very recently so I have no idea why but suddenly my touchscreen stopped functioning. I checked in device manager and it said 'error code 45 device not connected' or something like that. I tried uninstalling the device...
  9. Flashing screen on Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing screen on Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop: Hi, I bought my LENOVO Yoga 2 with Windows 8.1, then one year later I upgraded it with Windows 10. When the battery is running low (50%) the screen starts to blink and then finish to stay black. When the laptop is plugged on AC, this does not happens. Is it a Windows 10...
  10. No Signal RGB off the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Signal RGB off the screen: Everything works but how do I get the No Signal RGB off the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-signal-rgb-off-the-screen/8b3c0d11-9ba7-48f8-94a1-e20d39f10ab1