Windows 10: Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

Discus and support Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a x220 with an i7. It has a fingerprint reader and windows update does not directly download drivers for it but i also previously had a x201... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SohamJoglekar, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

i have a x220 with an i7. It has a fingerprint reader and windows update does not directly download drivers for it but i also previously had a x201 with a fingerprint reader it is a older modal than this x220 still windows update auto downloaded the drivers for it but its not auto installed for the x220....how it=s it that windows update is installing updates for older hardware than the newer ones? anyways i need the driver for my fingerprint reader to work on my x220 can someone provide me the driver link.Lenovo website has a fingerprint software and not the driver...

:)

SohamJoglekar, Nov 7, 2021

2. mSATA not work with Lenovo X220???

Yep, I got the same problem. there is a simple conclusion about the Lenovo X220 models and CPUs which is not workable with any mSATA SSD on B2CIT.com. u can check here before you buy it.

Lenovo X220 not workable list with any mSATA SSD

murraywilliam, Nov 7, 2021
  3. mSATA not work with Lenovo X220???

I have a question about hard drive replacement on the Lenovo X220. I am thinking of buying one this summer, but got some information from Lenovo forum that someone says that Intel 310 mSATA doesn't work in X220. Here is his installation experience:

Installed Intel 310 MSATA into WWAN slot X220, but no sign of it in BIOS Startup list of drives. Tried it initially with BIOS 1.12 shipped with machine, then flashed BIOS 1.16, but still didn't work. Also removed 320GB HD, booted from recovery DVD in Ultrabase; Win 7 Pro tried to install, asked for several DVD's, then bomed because couldn't find some *.INI file, probably because it hadn't been written to a drive, i.e., Win 7 couldn't find a drive to which it could install

christinekaze, Nov 7, 2021
  4. berry Win User

Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

mSATA not work with Lenovo X220???

My 120GB Renice mSATA SSD could not work for my X220 too, I checked with Lenovo, and they informed me the X220 with i7 CPU don't support mSATA SSD. I then contacted the shop B2CIT where I bought my mSATA, luckily they accept the return and I succeeded to get the refund. My buying experience from B2CIT is good, just a pity that the mSATA doesn't work for my X220.

berry, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

1. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver - Similar Threads - Lenovo X220 Biometrics

2. biometric driver install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    biometric driver install: How do i install the biometric driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/biometric-driver-install/e04fdf88-0253-46e6-827e-61ce652aecbd
  3. biometric driver install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    biometric driver install: How do i install the biometric driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/biometric-driver-install/e04fdf88-0253-46e6-827e-61ce652aecbd
  4. Biometric files and drivers "lost"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Biometric files and drivers "lost": I was using Hello face to sign into my desktop with my new Razer Kiyo X camera without a problem. I have lost the Biometric folder and all its files from the Device Manager folder. How can I restore the Biometric folder without restoring or resetting all of Windows 11?...
  5. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver: i have a x220 with an i7. It has a fingerprint reader and windows update does not directly download drivers for it but i also previously had a x201 with a fingerprint reader it is a older modal than this x220 still windows update auto downloaded the drivers for it but its not...
  6. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver: i have a x220 with an i7. It has a fingerprint reader and windows update does not directly download drivers for it but i also previously had a x201 with a fingerprint reader it is a older modal than this x220 still windows update auto downloaded the drivers for it but its not...
  7. Can't find camera or install drivers on Lenovo x220

Can't find camera or install drivers on Lenovo x220: Hi, complete IT novice here who needs help to set up camera on Lenovo x220. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-camera-or-install-drivers-on-lenovo-x220/d49a58b3-64c2-4fee-a64e-627b0a35cb88
  8. questions about biometric drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    questions about biometric drivers: Okay, so I just got an eikon mini fingerprint reader. I plugged it in, and its driver doesn't install. When I attempt to locate a driver, I found a bunch of old and depreciated links that don't go anywhere. I would like to know if there is any generic driver that I could use...
  9. Update from Win7 to Win10 on Lenovo X220 -> Realtek Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from Win7 to Win10 on Lenovo X220 -> Realtek Bluetooth problem: Hello ! I want to update my Lenovo X220 which is running on Win7 to win 10. Unfortately the upgrade process ends with the following error : Realtek Bluetooth Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. A new version is available....
  10. How to install Biometrics driver?

How to install Biometrics driver?: Hey, I uninstalled my biometrics driver in the process of troubleshooting. Now I don't know to reinstall it. I tried update my windows to install driver automatically, but nothing new added. Please help me figure it out....