Windows 10: Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working

Discus and support Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the above laptop for a long time since 2010 and after upgrading OS to windows 10 sometime ago, I discovered the built in JBL speakers didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyHoHongKong, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working

I got the above laptop for a long time since 2010 and after upgrading OS to windows 10 sometime ago, I discovered the built in JBL speakers didn't seem to work properly first it had cracking sound and now only the left speaker can play sound very faintly and the right speaker went dead. I tried troubleshooting on sound and installed and reinstalled driver and used the realtek audio manager to test and disable sound enhancement etc i tried almost everything but no luck.

However, the microphone jack works fine with external speakers and earphones. Blue tooth speakers work too.

Appreciate any expert help, it looks like a hardware problem and not software problem???

Anthony

:)

AnthonyHoHongKong, Sep 29, 2020

2. My Lenovo Ideapad Y460 speakers dont work after 1903 windows update

hi Vijay thanks for your help and actually i tried all the steps you mentioned before you said nothing works. My laptop is Lenovo Y460 running on windows 10 1903, 8G ram I5 cpu do you need anything else?

AnthonyHoHongKong, Sep 29, 2020
  3. BojanKrt Win User
    JBL GO speaker

Hello to everybody,

I can't connect (bluetooth), JBL GO speaker to my laptop or even to my Windows limia 550 phone. Boath using Windows 10. In the past JBL speaker was already connected. Sudenly stop works. I remuved device from bluetooth connection list and triead to reinstal
    it. The JBL speaker is not visible (detected).

Is the problem with the speaker or ....? Blue light on the speaker is blinking as normal.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you for support.

Bojan

BojanKrt, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working

JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working

1. Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working - Similar Threads - Lenovo Y460 Laptop

2. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  3. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in speakers and microphone not working.: Today after installing an update, the volume input on my laptop suddenly stated "No speaker or headphones are plugged in." When I went to change to built in speakers and microphone in the settings, the the message for the device being used is "No output/input devices found"...
  4. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in speakers and microphone not working.: Today after installing an update, the volume input on my laptop suddenly stated "No speaker or headphones are plugged in." When I went to change to built in speakers and microphone in the settings, the the message for the device being used is "No output/input devices found"...
  5. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my built in speaker of dell laptop not working

my built in speaker of dell laptop not working: hi I recently downloaded the deskfx audio enhancer software and when i installed it my speakers seemed to be running on low vollume, then i incresed the main vollume to 100 but still the sound was exceptionaly low, So i uninstalled the app but the problem is , after...
  7. Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?

Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?: I own a lenovo yoga laptop with windows 10 64 bit operating system. Yesterday, My laptops internal speakers has stopped working all of sudden. If I plugin the USB speakers. It works completely fine. So I am confused about what to do in this situation. Also, I did some...
  8. jbl go speaker not working

jbl go speaker not working: hi my jbl go bluetooth speaker is not connecting to any device i tried so many ways but it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-go-speaker-not-working/d1c0cf14-6f3b-44c7-b289-cb0470ce092d
  9. Microsoft built in speakers not working

Microsoft built in speakers not working: My windows speakers just stopped working and my IT providers can not find the speaker to see where the problem is. It is like the speaker has gone missing from the device manager. How can I fix this?...
  10. My Lenovo Ideapad Y460 speakers dont work after 1903 windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo Ideapad Y460 speakers dont work after 1903 windows update: Like the title, I have tried everything but nothing can fix the speakers problem, any help out there please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-ideapad-y460-speakers-dont-work-after/7e4626d2-8b39-48b8-bf2f-b977ce17c47f