Windows 10: Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows

Discus and support Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I have Lenovo Y720 since 3 months. It came with preinstalled Windows 10 Home. Now I need to reinstall Windows but I don't have the cd-key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StefanTsanoff, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows

Hello.

I have Lenovo Y720 since 3 months. It came with preinstalled Windows 10 Home.

Now I need to reinstall Windows but I don't have the cd-key written on the back of the laptop.

I used software to export my key so basicly I have it but will be there a problem with the activation after the fresh install?

:)

StefanTsanoff, Feb 25, 2019

2. Bought a Lenovo recently? Enjoy the pre-loaded Malware!

edit: we're using 4 lenovo M73 4T4 and 128 Lenovo M82 SFF desktops at work, and i can confirm the later have Superfish installed after reviewing some of them. (bought Q1 2014, came with windows 8 preinstalled)

blobster21, Feb 25, 2019
  3. arman258 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

What is the procedure to update from the moded 8403 to 8409. (Lenovo Y720)

arman258, Feb 25, 2019
  4. arman258 Win User

Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

What is the procedure to install this on Lenovo Y720? The latest version in Lenovo site is 6.0.1.8216.

arman258, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows

1. Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows - Similar Threads - Lenovo Y720 preinstalled

2. Cant Activate Windows on a preinstalled OEM Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Activate Windows on a preinstalled OEM Lenovo laptop: I purchased a Lenovo laptop last year with windows 10 preinstalled. Recently the watermark showed up to activate windows, when I go to activate it, it comes up invalid. I've gone into the bios to check the product key and enter that number but nothing. Lenovo wants me to...
  3. Cant Activate Windows on a preinstalled OEM Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Activate Windows on a preinstalled OEM Lenovo laptop: I purchased a Lenovo laptop last year with windows 10 preinstalled. Recently the watermark showed up to activate windows, when I go to activate it, it comes up invalid. I've gone into the bios to check the product key and enter that number but nothing. Lenovo wants me to...
  4. Bluethooth having issues after hibernation on Windows 10 - Lenovo Y720

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluethooth having issues after hibernation on Windows 10 - Lenovo Y720: Hi there! I'm facing a huge problem with my laptop for quite some time almost 1 year by now and I can't really solve it nor the brazillian Microsoft forums my country. What usually happens is: I usually use Bluethooth headphones and they work normally after a windows shut...
  5. Bluethooth having issues after hibernation on Windows 10 - Lenovo Y720

Bluethooth having issues after hibernation on Windows 10 - Lenovo Y720: Hi there! I'm facing a huge problem with my laptop for quite some time almost 1 year by now and I can't really solve it nor the brazillian Microsoft forums my country. What usually happens is: I usually use Bluethooth headphones and they work normally after a windows shut...
  6. Bluethooth having issues after hibernation on Windows 10 - Lenovo Y720

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Preinstalled windows Activate?

Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  8. issue with preinstalled windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with preinstalled windows: Dear Microsoft Support,I have an old Lenovo laptop X131e that I bought with preinstalled original windows 7 PRO. I used Linux on this machine for many years and now want to install my original windows again. The problem is that the key that was printed under my laptop is not...
  9. Youcam cyber link preinstalled in Lenovo IdeaPad microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youcam cyber link preinstalled in Lenovo IdeaPad microphone is not working: Having problem unmute or figure out how to hear my voice recording which works fine with skype but not with installed CyberlinkYouCam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youcam-cyber-link-preinstalled-in-lenovo-ideapad/a0a93742-0b1f-4c90-9e54-57e97cd5731c
  10. Lenovo Y720 only displays a black screen and a mouse cursor after booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Y720 only displays a black screen and a mouse cursor after booting up: Today, when I got home, I booted up my Laptop (Lenovo Y720). When it got past the log in, All i saw was a black screen and a small cmd window displaying "windows 32". I managed to fix this by going into my task manager, clicking on file, clicking "run a new task" and then...