Windows 10: lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues.

Discus and support lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, after an update on my lenovo yoga 920 i have had issues with my brightness. i will attempt to adjust it through, the button, and every other way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by matthewskinner1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues.

hi, after an update on my lenovo yoga 920 i have had issues with my brightness. i will attempt to adjust it through, the button, and every other way to alter brightness. when i do this the bar moves but the brightness does not change. i had this problem before and was able to fix it through driver updates however this does not work now.

:)

matthewskinner1, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues.

1. lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues. - Similar Threads - lenovo yoda 920

2. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  3. Brightness issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness issue: This has happened on multiple applications but I am currently playing portal 2 on my gaming computer and even though my brightness is maxed and i have the auto brightness change off my brightness level decreases when i tab into my game. Any fixes?...
  4. brightness issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brightness issue: I installed the 1809 update , and today i noticed that each time i restart my laptop the brightness level is being reset automatically to 0% or 25-50 i'm not really sure , and after windows will boot up , i will need to manually adjust the screen brightness again to 100% . I...
  5. Brightness issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness issues: Despite my Brightness setting in Settings being 100% and the batter at 100% the screen is dimmed. What else can I try to get the brightness levels back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-issues/ff4a6f21-f54d-4ee7-b3e3-ce6a0c57fc64
  6. How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920

How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920: Hi! I have inserted my G-Drive External Hard Drive into my Lenovo Yoga, and I do not know how to open the drive so that I can view the files. Can anyone walk me through how to do this? Also, not sure if this is related, but I notice the same issue when I try to connect my...
  7. brightness on lenovo yoga

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness on lenovo yoga: Hi I cant change/adjust the brightness on my Lenovo yoga after updating my laptop. Please help. I have tried going to monitor/general pnp/ uninstall, install and sstill not working - also tried to uninstall update- that also didn't work....
  8. Issues with Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Brightness: I have an HP intel core i3 8th generation with windows 10, for some reason when I try to adjust the brightness it wont let me turn it up nor down by the buttons or through the power area. What are some solutions so I can get this fixed....
  9. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...
  10. Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi

Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi: Hi all. I just picked up a Yoga 920 (model 13IKB) which has a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a wifi card. I'm having speed issues. On the same network as three other wireless devices, it gets a fraction of the available connection -- and what I get degrades over time. I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 920 brightess fix with reset button

2. lenovo yoga 920 brightness not changing

3. yoga 920 brightness button not work