Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an admittedly older Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop that has been working great until I upgraded to Windows 10 20H1 last year when it seemed to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eagle117, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Eagle117 Win User

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have an admittedly older Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop that has been working great until I upgraded to Windows 10 20H1 last year when it seemed to start randomly blue screening. In December I upgraded to 20H2 and the problem continued. Blue Screen View always shows caused by ntoskrnl.exe which hasn't helped me figure out what is causing it. Eventually I fully formatted and installed Win10 20H2 from USB clean and installed all Optional Drivers and shortly after it continued to BSOD. I thought it might be related to the onboard Intel Wifi+Bluetooth card since we have al

:)

Eagle117, Apr 29, 2021

2. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro WIFI drama

I would like to install an Intel 7260ngw Dual Band WLAN card but my Yoga 2 BIOS insists that only the factory Intel 7260n will work. Why?

Note: this isn't a new issue, and I don't think it's a MS issue (there are suggestions it's a BIOS whitelist problem caused by Lenovo), but I can't resolve it with my machine and am looking for more resources...:

my original inspiration: http://techdadreview.com/2014/09/02/upgrade-lenovo-yoga-2-pros-wireless-card/

the card I bought (and techdad above used) which doesn't work for me:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...&tag=2012mayandisa-20&linkId=PXO7KDVH5LM67I3Y

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Wireless Card Replacement

Yoga 2 Pro WiFi Replacement Cards????-English Community

Etc.

JeffNorville, Apr 29, 2021
  3. JonSea83 Win User
    I've been having BSOD errors with my Lenovo Yoga 2 13 over the past few weeks, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

* Original Title: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've been having BSOD errors with my Lenovo Yoga 2 13 over the past few weeks with some freezing happening the other day (unresponsive to mouse and keyboard, hard shutdown required). Most of the BSODs have displayed a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error with the
    bugcheck code 0x0000000a. Just trying to get some ideas here on whether it may be a faulty driver or hardware. I did a complete reset and fresh install of Windows 10 yesterday and it had been working fine until today when the same BSOD came up. After the reset,
    I updated the following drivers: Intel HD Graphics version 20.19.15.4331, Lenovo ACPI-Compliant Virtual Power Controller version 13.52.34.549, BIOS build 96CN31WW(V1.17)

System Specs:

Lenovo Yoga 2 13"

Windows 10 Home

OS build 10586.218

Intel Core i5 4210U CPU

8 GB RAM

Here is the most recent BSOD dump file (Created from BlueScreenView)

Bug check string: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BCC: 0x0000000a

Parameter 1: 00000000`00000008

Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002

Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4: fffff803`2e9e9675

Caused by driver: hal.dll

Caused by address: hal.dll+1b675

Crash address: ntoskrnl.exe+142760

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

JonSea83, Apr 29, 2021
  4. zeusnsd Win User

zeusnsd, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga Pro

2. My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro recently stopped playing all sounds.: So, as the title says, my laptop has stopped playing all sounds. The speakers at first stopped, but now not even headphones have sound. I checked the device manager and all of my sound drivers and devices are missing now. Can somebody please help me?...
  3. lenovo yoga 2 11 touchpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo yoga 2 11 touchpad issue: Windows 10 Pro version 1903 build 18362.476 Synaptics driver version 19.4.18.35 The touchpad worked flawlessly in the previous version but after the update of windows it stopped working I've uninstalled and reinstalled and then updated again and many other things but...
  4. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  5. Flashing screen on Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing screen on Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop: Hi, I bought my LENOVO Yoga 2 with Windows 8.1, then one year later I upgraded it with Windows 10. When the battery is running low (50%) the screen starts to blink and then finish to stay black. When the laptop is plugged on AC, this does not happens. Is it a Windows 10...
  6. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...
  7. BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and hope you guys can help me. I constantly get blue screens on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. It started about half a year ago and I tried everything but nothing seems to work. I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after getting a BSOD again,...
  8. Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10: When I upgraded to Windows 10 my touch screen and wireless mouse became erratic, especially when the laptop was turning on from 'sleep mode'. I installed the latest touch drivers from Lenovo and Logiteck (the wireless mouse) but that did not resolve the issue. I rolled back...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - doggy after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - doggy after sleep: I have a Yoga 2 Pro, i7, 8Gb RAM, 256Gb SSD. After sleep from closing the lid, the system is very doggy and laggy. A reboot solves the issue but since that is not the speediest I'd rather not have to do it. I've tried waiting a bit after waking to see if it is...
  10. W10TP on a Yoga 2 Pro??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10TP on a Yoga 2 Pro??: I just got a new Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro over the holidays. I got the i7 version. Has anyone installed W10TP as an upgrade on this unit? And if so, were there any gotchas with any of the default apps on the Yoga 2 Pro? Thanks. 3497