Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've had my Lenovo laptop for around 3 years now and I've never encountered such a problem. My laptop screen just starts clicking on it's own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Claire_167, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Hi,

I've had my Lenovo laptop for around 3 years now and I've never encountered such a problem.

My laptop screen just starts clicking on it's own.

The ghost touching occurs on the left side of the screen very frequently; every few minutes.

Multiple touch sensors occur simultaneously on the left-side of the screen and I have no control.

Please suggest a solution for this problem,

Thankyou

:)

Claire_167, Oct 24, 2020
  2. in2tech Win User

Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old

Alright so family member just got a new Lenovo Yoga 11.6" 710 after I screwed up on the first recommendation. It was really bad, one of those Lenovo 11.6" 32 GB Emc things. Man did I screw up big time.

So this one is a really nice machine for them for surfing, email, and light games. Think Solitaire and UNO, and Woka, Woka, really lite Windows Store games. That's them, and Turbo Tax during the season.

Lenovo - Yoga 710 2-in-1 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Silver. 11.6" Full HD 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control
    The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight.

It's odd because in my research the chip is a 2017 Kaby Lake, is that right, Intel® Pentium® processor 4410Y, which I read as being below or almost equal to an I3, sure I am wrong on this. The power thing, no fan, blah, blah.

It's all great no matter. Why in the world would a 2017 laptop have a Windows 7, to go back too, and have the Windows.old folder which is taking up about 14-15 GB of space. It was a great price for what it is, but I would hate for them to be using a like early 2016 model, or maybe it's not a big deal.

Like I said, perfect for them and their need's. Large 128 GB SSD is like a 1 TB SSD for us. Touch, other modes, etc...

Any info appreciated on this device. Hope I posted in the right place. Thought about hardware but did not see any systems in their!

Thanks! I am going to reinstall back to factory before the 14 day return policy to make sure it is clean and get rid of the old Windows 7 stuff. Wanna make sure the restore goes smoothly hopefully after return period and warranty.

in2tech, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

1. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga 710

2. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  3. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 710 Camera is not working. resulting to error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 710 Camera is not working. resulting to error: Can someone help in resolving the camera issue. it seems issue with windows 10 and camera app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-710-camera-is-not-working-resulting-to/94878333-dbca-468c-968c-4db288c5fda7
  5. Programs constantly crashing on windows 10 laptop, Lenovo yoga 710-13-ikb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs constantly crashing on windows 10 laptop, Lenovo yoga 710-13-ikb: In March my computer all of the sudden just started having it's programs crash out of nowhere instantly upon normal use of them, the only programs immune to this are web browsers, I've reset the laptop completely multiple times by completely formatting the drive and...
  6. Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching: Hi, I've emailed previously about the ghost-touching issue on my Lenovo laptop. The previous Microsoft assistant asked me to disable all HID-complaint device options. Disable touch-screen. I completed the instructions and have been waiting for a reply for a while; on how to...
  7. Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop: Hello, I am looking at a laptop with touchscreen right now and it's coming with 2 options of processors. Lenovo Yoga C740 (15)| Build Your Own Laptop | Lenovo Canada i5-10210U i7-10510U So I looked at some benchmark websites and these 2 processors don't seem to be very...
  8. How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb: So when I start my laptop up form being shutdown these lights on my keyboard around the keys pop up and then go and I cant figure out how to turn them on so they will stay on ive checked everything but can not fine out if anyone knows pls help as soon at possible thanks....
  9. Touch screen Lenovo yoga

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch screen Lenovo yoga: Can anyone help me pleeaaaasssee….when I start up my Lenovo yoga it asks me for my pin password etc but no keyboard appears on screen meaning I have to revert to the normal keyboard.... Trivial I know but soooooo annoying Any suggestions????...
  10. Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old: Alright so family member just got a new Lenovo Yoga 11.6" 710 after I screwed up on the first recommendation. It was really bad, one of those Lenovo 11.6" 32 GB Emc things. Man did I screw up big time. So this one is a really nice machine for them for surfing, email, and...