Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, y'all! On 3/14/2020, I had two updates that were installed on my Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB laptop: Feature update to Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeltaSoto, Mar 19, 2020.

1. DeltaSoto Win User

Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates

Greetings, y'all!

On 3/14/2020, I had two updates that were installed on my Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB laptop:

• Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 hereafter "U1"
    • 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4551762 hereafter "U2"

After installation of updates U1 and U2 and subsequent restart, touchscreen functionality was completely disabled.

I attempted the following methods of repair:

Update rollback:

• Rolled back update U1: Unsuccessful
    • Rolled back update U2: Unsuccessful

Device Manager:

• Disabled and re-enabled device, "Human Interface Devices/HID-compliant touch screen": Unsuccessful
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, "Human Interface Devices/HID-compliant touch screen": Unsuccessful

Boot:

• Started in Safe Mode: Unsuccessful

If anyone could provide additional suggestions/assistance, that would be greatly appreciated!

:)

DeltaSoto, Mar 19, 2020

2. Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB Touchscreen not working

I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB running Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build 17134.167. The touchscreen was working fine until a windows update (not sure which one). I have tried restoring to a previous time which failed, and my backup was unsuccessful. I then tried
    updating drivers, uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them. I am on the latest firmware from Lenovo and all drivers are up-to-date. I even tried doing a factory restore to an earlier version of windows (1709) but the touchscreen still did not work. The Wacom
    pen digitizer works but not the touchscreen. I tried resetting the calibration data for the touchscreen but it still didn't work. When trying to pick the touchscreen using the calibration utility in Tablet PC Settings in the control panel it does not respond
    to any input. Someone in this question (link) mentioned that their touchscreen started
    working after update KB4338819 was installed, but I tried installing that and was told it was not required for my pc. I haven't yet contacted Lenovo about this issue, trying to troubleshoot it myself so I thought I would try Microsoft first. Any thoughts on
    how I can get this working?

CSandStorm, Mar 19, 2020
  3. JKP9471 Win User
    We can't find your camera Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Realtek

I can't access my camera/webcam on my Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB. Despite unistalling the Realtek from the DeviceManger and restarting repeatedly, I still only have the black screen with the "We can't find your camera" message. I've updated drivers and am running
    Windows 10. Thanks.

JKP9471, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates

Touchscreen yoga 720 not working

Hi!

The following is a trick from another user:

I uninstalled the Wacom driver and immediately rebooted the laptop. Once it was up, the touchscreen was working again.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

juan de jm, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates

1. Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga 720

2. Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720: Hi,According to the Microsoft PC Health Check app, my Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop checks all of the technical boxes to be Windows 11 compatible. Supposedly, the i7-7700 HQ isn't "supported", but why not? This is a quad core 2.8GHz i7 CPU that outperforms many of the lesser Intel...
  3. Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720: Hi,According to the Microsoft PC Health Check app, my Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop checks all of the technical boxes to be Windows 11 compatible. Supposedly, the i7-7700 HQ isn't "supported", but why not? This is a quad core 2.8GHz i7 CPU that outperforms many of the lesser Intel...
  4. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works: Hello on my 720 15ikb touchscreen is not working but acrive pen does. I already tryed deleting driver, restarting pc enable disableing it and upadting drivers noon of them worked, what should I do?...
  5. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works: Hello on my 720 15ikb touchscreen is not working but acrive pen does. I already tryed deleting driver, restarting pc enable disableing it and upadting drivers noon of them worked, what should I do?...
  6. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Lenovo yoga 720 15: finger touch function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo yoga 720 15: finger touch function: The finger touch function stopped working on my Lenovo Yoga 720 15 ibk. But when I have active pen working, it works fine. To get ahead of, I updated drivers and Windows...
  8. We can't find your camera Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Realtek

We can't find your camera Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Realtek: I can't access my camera/webcam on my Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB. Despite unistalling the Realtek from the DeviceManger and restarting repeatedly, I still only have the black screen with the "We can't find your camera" message. I've updated drivers and am running Windows 10....
  9. Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update

Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update: LENOVO has completely disregarded that the Windows Creators Update disables the WACOM DEVICE; apparently the device for the touch screen and related apps. I'm hoping the Microsoft Community will come up with some solutions; the best I've heard is there's no patch in the...
  10. Lenovo Yoga 720 auto rotation not working

Lenovo Yoga 720 auto rotation not working: Hi The auto rotation feature in my laptop has stopped working. How can i fix it? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-yoga-720-auto-rotation-not-working/0c3e0a3c-22e5-498a-934f-7876385b9a03

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 720 15 ikb touch screen issue after update

2. hid-compliant touch screen missing lenovo

3. lenovo yoga 720 touch screen not working