Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; LENOVO has completely disregarded that the Windows Creators Update disables the WACOM DEVICE; apparently the device for the touch screen and related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bill Gates was already, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update

LENOVO has completely disregarded that the Windows Creators Update disables the WACOM DEVICE; apparently the device

for the touch screen and related apps. I'm hoping the Microsoft Community will come up with some solutions; the best I've

heard is there's no patch in the update. Which this is bul***** because I bought my LENOVO YOGA 720 over a year ago and was

able to enjoy about two weeks of A 2-1 LAPTOP before it just turned into a laptop. LOST HALF THE VALUE OF MY DEVICE 2

WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE BECAUSE OF AN UPDATE. A year and a half later and my patience for a solution is running on E

Please help me

:)

Bill Gates was already, Feb 8, 2019
  2. RB222 Win User

Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 720, Windows 10)

SOLUTION: for the Yoga 720 12ikb

Problem: after sleep, windows pointer from touchpad dissapears and will not reappear

in your apps should be "Lenovo Vantage" start it;

--System Update: click on "Download and Install Lenovo Updates for Your Device"

-- Check for updates

1st recommended update was the driver: Elan Touchpad IAP for Yoga 720 Win10[64] v1.0.0.3

installed, rebooted

Problem not solved, so started Lenovo Vantage again, .... this time a Bios Update was suggested.

--Install, reboot

Problem solved.,or at this early stage it appears so! ..... you mileage may vary

RB222, Feb 8, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update

Bamboo Stylus won't pair to Bluetooth on new Lenovo Yoga 720

I bought a new Lenovo Yoga 720 and can't get the Bluetooth to recognize a Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus.

LaurieDonovan77, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update

1. Lenovo Yoga 720 v. Windows Creators Update - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga 720

2. Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720: Hi,According to the Microsoft PC Health Check app, my Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop checks all of the technical boxes to be Windows 11 compatible. Supposedly, the i7-7700 HQ isn't "supported", but why not? This is a quad core 2.8GHz i7 CPU that outperforms many of the lesser Intel...
  3. Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatibility with Lenovo Yoga 720: Hi,According to the Microsoft PC Health Check app, my Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop checks all of the technical boxes to be Windows 11 compatible. Supposedly, the i7-7700 HQ isn't "supported", but why not? This is a quad core 2.8GHz i7 CPU that outperforms many of the lesser Intel...
  4. did a factory reset on lenovo yoga 720 and it now underperforms gaming wise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did a factory reset on lenovo yoga 720 and it now underperforms gaming wise: Some quick tldr backstory: sold my laptop to my gf for school, i know cute. I used to play games on it like val and had no issues with it, but I did a factory reset to clean the laptop and give it away. When she tries playing the max frames she gets is 10.Specs: GPU - NVIDIA...
  5. lenovo yoga 720-15, touch screen not working in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo yoga 720-15, touch screen not working in tablet mode: touch screen doesn't work in tablet mode...help tnks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-720-15-touch-screen-not-working-in/bdac6436-85af-4996-9a43-d278c6c30c27
  6. Lenovo Yoga 720 touch screen not working with last batch of Windows 10 updates starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 720 touch screen not working with last batch of Windows 10 updates starting...: My Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop's touch screen is no longer working with the latest batch of Windows 10 updates including 2004 update. I know this because the touch screen was working fine right up until I installed these updates in early July. Now, because it's been more than 10...
  7. Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB - Touchscreen Nonfunctional - Windows Updates: Greetings, y'all! On 3/14/2020, I had two updates that were installed on my Lenovo Yoga 720 15IKB laptop: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 hereafter "U1" 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4551762 hereafter "U2"...
  8. Lenovo yoga 720 15: finger touch function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo yoga 720 15: finger touch function: The finger touch function stopped working on my Lenovo Yoga 720 15 ibk. But when I have active pen working, it works fine. To get ahead of, I updated drivers and Windows...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 720 auto rotation not working

Lenovo Yoga 720 auto rotation not working: Hi The auto rotation feature in my laptop has stopped working. How can i fix it? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-yoga-720-auto-rotation-not-working/0c3e0a3c-22e5-498a-934f-7876385b9a03
  10. SSD flagged as Read-Only, cannot Install Windows 10 - Lenovo Yoga 720

SSD flagged as Read-Only, cannot Install Windows 10 - Lenovo Yoga 720: Hi everyone,i've just bought a Lenovo Yoga 720 13'', but had problem with it as it was not resuming correctly from Sleep mode and spontaneously when resuming, I was receiving the following error: "Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed. Insert Recovery media and hit any...