Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The display of my Lenovo Yoga 900 has some flickering green, red, and blue static dots on the display. This is especially noticeable when I am on an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by legandgabriel, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

The display of my Lenovo Yoga 900 has some flickering green, red, and blue static dots on the display. This is especially noticeable when I am on an app with a black background (For example, Spotify).

I've tried......

1. Reinstalling the Display Driver.

2. Factory resetting my laptop.

Please Help!

:)

legandgabriel, Aug 27, 2018
  2. davidhk Win User

Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10

How about install Netflix online ?

Open your browser, search for Netflix > enter your email address and password etc etc.

That was what I did..... install Netflix on line instead of Windows Store.

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10 [​IMG]

davidhk, Aug 27, 2018
  3. OSU560 Win User
    Lenovo Yoga 900 Starting Issues

I have had a Lenovo Yoga 13 900 for about six months now and I just started experiencing issues in getting the device to start up. The power button turns on and the backlight of the keyboard comes on as well as the backlight of the screen. It loads the Lenovo
    start up screen but then just goes blank. I have tried having it plugged in and unplugged. If I start it up from being completely off then it blinks screens a few times and then runs a Windows Defender scan. However, after the scan it starts to restart and
    goes back to the same place of just a black screen and the screen backlight on. Any suggestions? I am trying not to reset the computer, but I have looked around in the BIOS setup screen.

Thank you!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

OSU560, Aug 27, 2018
  4. rndilauro Win User

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10

iI searched first on install problems with Netflix on Windows 10, but all the threads were old and I was told (suggested) to open a new thread.

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 900 recently and have been enjoying it. Still getting to get over the hump learning Windows 10.
    I have two Windows 7 machines which I am comfortable with, but still honestly, being a programmer, I still LOVED Windows XP.

When I try to install the Netflix APP ( got the latest from Windows App site ) , the first popup asks me for my Windows email account (I do not have one, I use Outlook2007,gmail,yahoo) But even so, there are no options on that pop up except to close. Then the Netflix app install windows says working ...... .... .... ... That goes on and on. I have left it like that over night and it still never does the install.

Is there any trick to installing the Netflix app on Windows 10? Right now the only way I can use Netflix is to bring up my browser and starting it that way

rndilauro, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

1. Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga 900

2. Lenovo Yoga 910 Charging Issue with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga 910 Charging Issue with Windows 10: I own Lenovo Yoga 910 that has constant interruptions in charging. It will charge for a second and discharge for a second while on cable. I updated all drivers and the BIOS of the laptop. After the BIOS update the issue disappeared for about 10 minutes and then started...
  3. Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900: I recently created a new login for my daughter and we found that when trying to find and enable the 2 finger scroll we could not find the setting. It was working fine on my user. I have attempted to find the setting in numerous different places, including normal settings, and...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter: I have same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internalpowererror-with-card-reader-adapter/0493f1a9-a7fb-47d1-b6e1-17a6851ef179 Copy-Paste: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works...
  5. Can't open my Lenovo yoga 900 13-isk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my Lenovo yoga 900 13-isk: [IMG] I get this error when it is booting.When i push OK, the screen turns black. No activity. Kind regards Mads Jensen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-lenovo-yoga-900-13-isk/edd27c33-7914-4d80-bf7e-f9e619a62e81
  6. LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING

LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING: HELLO MAY I ASK , I HAVE THAT LENOVO YOGA 900 BUT WHEN I TAKE WINDOWS 10 MY KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT STOP WORKING? DID SOMEONE KNOW WHAT CAN NE THAT ISSUE? THANK YOU...
  7. boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot

boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot: Dear All, my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga 900 13, i7, 16 GB RAM) cannot start. Message is boot failed. I've already tried settings on boot mode like legacy boot, but nothing helped Any ideas please? Thank you jyprivat[ATTACH]...
  8. lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing: To start My problem is actually resolved, this might help others, as I searched high and low for a solution to no avail. The computer laptop touchpad disappeared one day, for no apparent reason. I checked task manager, and I didn’t see any mouse entry installed. I tried...
  9. Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10: iI searched first on install problems with Netflix on Windows 10, but all the threads were old and I was told (suggested) to open a new thread. I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 900 recently and have been enjoying it. Still getting to get over the hump learning Windows 10. I have...
  10. Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop just over a year old. My Autistic little man was happily playing Roblox when it crashed. He turned it off and on again and the laptop says repairing disk errors and just stays like that day and night. So I have bought Windows 10 on USB as it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 900 black screen issue

2. lenovo yoga 900 screen issue

3. lenovo yoga flickering from day to night setting

4. lenovo yoga 900 win 10 will not show screen