Windows 10: lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing

Discus and support lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; To start My problem is actually resolved, this might help others, as I searched high and low for a solution to no avail. The computer laptop touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tapuz, Oct 17, 2018.

1. tapuz Win User

lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing

To start My problem is actually resolved, this might help others, as I searched high and low for a solution to no avail. The computer laptop touchpad disappeared one day, for no apparent reason. I checked task manager, and I didn’t see any mouse entry installed. I tried installing from the Lenovo site, and nothing changed. In safe mode, the mouse reappeared, I could not explain it. I entered the bios, defaulted everything, and it reappeared in regular mode. After restarting the computer, the touch pad disappeared. I ran an anti-virus program, found 11 threats, and restarted, and the touch pad didn’t reappear. I tried again to default the bios, to no avail. I went to safe mode it reappeared, defaulted everything again in the bios, and lo and behold it works again. Hope this helps many that were losing their minds and not getting an answer from Lenovo, as on the Lenovo site. However, what puzzles me, is why the need to go into safe mode first, and then to bios, for it to work Thanks As always, you guys are the best

:)

tapuz, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Spikegill Win User

Disable the Touch Pad on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro with Windows 10

Am I correct that you can no longer disable the touch pad on the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro? How do we get someone to fix this problem. It is very annoying to constantly have my work interrupted because I brush the touch pad.

Spikegill, Oct 17, 2018
  3. shut off this touch pad

I have a lenovo yoga 700 with windows 10, how do I shut off the touch pad when using a mouse?

J.Robertson1, Oct 17, 2018
  4. vallero Win User

Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10

When I upgraded to Windows 10 my touch screen and wireless mouse became erratic, especially when the laptop was turning on from 'sleep mode'. I installed the latest touch drivers from Lenovo and Logiteck (the wireless mouse) but that did not resolve the issue. I rolled back to Windows 8.1 and once again both touch and the mouse work perfectly. Lenovo insists that the problem is with Windows 10, and Microsoft insists that the problem is with Lenovo. Lenovo suggested that I wait until Microsoft releases the first service patch before I switch to Windows 10. I am not that patient so I am looking for a solution that might solve this frustrating situation.
    Thanks in advance to whoever can save me!

vallero, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing - Similar Threads - lenovo yoga 900

2. Touch issue with Elite Pad 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch issue with Elite Pad 900: Hi Everyone. I recently installed widows 10 on my Elite pad 900 tablet. Which driver can help it regain touch capabilities? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-issue-with-elite-pad-900/b2a8e597-6d03-4db2-83f7-844b6974fb89
  3. Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900

Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900: I recently created a new login for my daughter and we found that when trying to find and enable the 2 finger scroll we could not find the setting. It was working fine on my user. I have attempted to find the setting in numerous different places, including normal settings, and...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter: I have same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internalpowererror-with-card-reader-adapter/0493f1a9-a7fb-47d1-b6e1-17a6851ef179 Copy-Paste: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works...
  5. boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot: Dear All, my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga 900 13, i7, 16 GB RAM) cannot start. Message is boot failed. I've already tried settings on boot mode like legacy boot, but nothing helped Any ideas please? Thank you jyprivat[ATTACH]...
  6. mouse and touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse and touch pad: I recently went in and changed my pointer to a custom one and ever sense then when I start up my pc the mouse seems to be invisible. The mouse still works when I cant see it but its a pain to go into settings and re select my mouse every time I start it up. What ive been...
  7. Touch screen Lenovo yoga

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch screen Lenovo yoga: Can anyone help me pleeaaaasssee….when I start up my Lenovo yoga it asks me for my pin password etc but no keyboard appears on screen meaning I have to revert to the normal keyboard.... Trivial I know but soooooo annoying Any suggestions????...
  8. Mouse and touch pad

Mouse and touch pad: I bought a new mouse. When I plug I install it into the usb port I am not able to automatically disable the touch pad. It's driving me crazy. Why is this so complicated?...
  9. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....
  10. Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10: The display of my Lenovo Yoga 900 has some flickering green, red, and blue static dots on the display. This is especially noticeable when I am on an app with a black background (For example, Spotify). I've tried...... 1. Reinstalling the Display Driver. 2. Factory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 900 isk mouse disappear

2. lenovo 900 mouse disappearing

3. yoga 900 series windows 10

4. mouse keeps disappearing on lenovo yoga 900,
  5. lenovo yoga 900 mouse problem,
  6. mouse pad hardware for lenonvo 900,
  7. how to enable mouse on lenovo yoga 900,
  8. ntoskrnl.exe 1a9490