Windows 10: Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix?

Discus and support Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Veists29 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Veists29, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix?

/u/Veists29, Mar 14, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Lenovo Yoga 2 11 plugged in (but not charging) potential driver issue

1) The logs were unremarkable.

2) Run the full custom Lenovo hardware diagnostics (including battery) > post images into the thread
    laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 2 11 notebook lenovo :: 80cx :: 59404951 :: yb02214724 Lenovo PC Support - US

Run through the troubleshooting steps in these links:

How to fix a Windows 10 laptop that's plugged in but not charging - CNET

How to Troubleshoot Battery Not Charging Issues in Windows 10

zbook, Mar 14, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix? WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Chino Win User

Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix?

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix? l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix? bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix? Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix?

1. Lenovo yoga 9i camera looks like this. Hardware problem or is there a fix? - Similar Threads - Lenovo yoga camera

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Zoom camera on Lenovo Yoga 7i on W11?

Zoom camera on Lenovo Yoga 7i on W11?: I'm asking here because I can't get into Lenovo's forums and they don't have another easy way to provide support.I have a new laptop with W11 and the onboard camera is zoomed way out. I can't find any current results on the net for that laptop. I did find the internal, W11,...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  7. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA

Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA: I have tried all these different suggestions I have found online to make my camera work, and it still doesn't. When I try to use the camera for videos or to take pictures or to use Zoom, all I get is a black screen. Help please!...
  9. Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera

Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera: My Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera is just black - no picture to be taken. I've tried trouble shooting per device guides but no luck. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-windows-10-camera/6bfbd122-715e-4066-8e50-bcfc2a431efd
  10. Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book: I have an issue with the camera on my Lenovo Yoga Book because the image rotates by 90 degrees. It has started since the Windows 10 update. Whenever I use my integrated camera on Lenovo, I see the image on its side. This issue is specific to the camera....