Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is betting big on PCs-powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and earlier this year the software giant announced that Windows 10 is ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC

Microsoft is betting big on PCs-powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and earlier this year the software giant announced that Windows 10 is ready for Snapdragon 850 platform. The rollout of the second-generation Snapdragon-powered PCs running Windows 10 has already started and today a new Always Connected PC showed up on FCC.

Lenovo Yoga C630, the Windows 10-powered Snapdragon PC was officially announced at the IFA show in Berlin earlier this month.

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 on Snapdragon today appeared on FCC suggesting that the device is on its track to the US market. According to Lenovo, the Yoga C630 is expected to go on sale in November at a starting price of $850.

“One of the areas that remains a top commitment for us is the connected computing space. Earlier this week, we took another step forward in our focus on connected PC experiences with the announcement of the first Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 powered Always Connected PC: the Lenovo Yoga C630 WOS (Windows on Snapdragon). Lean, light and crafted from premium aluminum, the Yoga C630 WOS offers LTE connectivity and, as noted by Lenovo, an incredible up to 25 hours of battery life. Combined with powerful entertainment features and an optional Lenovo pen, the Yoga C630 WOS is designed for wherever the day takes you,” Microsoft said in a blog post while announcing the new Always Connected PCs.

Thanks Reddit user WPHero for the tip!

The post Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Sep 6, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Announces the Yoga 910 Convertible and Yoga Tab 3 Plus

Lenovo today announced the expansion of its multimode Yoga family with the new Yoga 910 convertible laptop and Yoga Tab 3 Plus Android tablet. Today's PC customer is constantly challenged by the demands of quickly evolving consumer lifestyles, an evolving workplace and digital demands. To meet this continuous shift of consumer expectations, Lenovo has built its latest Yoga products based on extensive user research and feedback. That's why each new Yoga range adds new technology, like the Yoga 910 fingerprint reader that simplifies PC log-in.

Our latest ultra-thin convertible laptop at just 14.3mm is also one of the most powerful convertibles around with up to Intel's latest 7th Gen Core i7 processor. For many Yoga users, their convertible has become the primary platform for work and entertainment. That's why we've upgraded the Yoga 910 with the choice of a new 4K or Full HD screen. Both options feature a near edgeless display (5mm bezel) that offers 10 percent4 more screen area, a 14 percent5 increase in pixel density compared to the previous model for sharper, clearer images, and 100 percent sRGB color gamut coverage for users to see a wide range of colors when viewing photos and videos. Music and sound are enhanced on the Yoga 910 with Dolby Audio Premium. With up to 15.5 hours of battery, users can work or watch movies without worrying about battery life.

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC 3a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC 3b_thm.jpg

As customers demand more convenient authentication options, Lenovo has embedded an advanced fingerprint reader into the Yoga 910 - designed to bring mobile convenience and improved security to the PC. With the touch of a finger, users can quickly log onto their PC using Windows Hello - no long passwords required. Lenovo App Explorer also lets users personalize with popular apps, like Skype, Facebook or Netflix.

We've added a new all-metal unibody casing - in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal - for a luxurious look and portability no matter where users take it. It maintains the Yoga convertible series' signature watchband hinge and flexible usage modes - enabling users to type in laptop mode, present in stand mode, watch videos in tent mode or browse in tablet mode. The watchband hinge now provides an even smoother, more accurate transition between its modes. Paired with the sleek Yoga mouse (sold separately) that doubles as a remote control, the Yoga 910 puts high-end performance, portability and versatility into a thin and stylish 13.9-inch convertible laptop.

Yoga Tab 3 Plus' Amazing Screen and Sound Replaces Your TV - Anywhere
    The newest addition to the Yoga Tab 3 series brings a complete cinematic entertainment experience to Yoga tablet users at all price points. With many users watching marathon sessions of their favorite TV shows and movies on their tablets wherever they go, the need for a device that offers a high quality audio and visual experience, total flexibility for different environments and a long-lasting battery was clear.

The Yoga Tab 3 Plus offers a 10.1-inch 2K display with Technicolor Color Enhance, Dolby Atmos three dimensional sound from four front-facing JBL speakers and four separate viewing modes. With Lenovo Media Cast, users can also stream audio (via Bluetooth) and video (via Miracast) to the Yoga Tab 3 Plus from another device, providing the best quality screen and speakers to share with their friends and family, wherever they are. The Yoga Tab 3 Plus continues the series' signature provision of total flexibility, with four modes to deliver complete portability wherever the user is watching: stand, tilt, hold or hang. The Yoga Tab 3 Plus comes equipped with a 9300 mAh smart power management battery offering over 18 hours of battery life3 along with a 24W fast charger.

"We're moving from a PC market where one size fits all to one of multiple sizes and fits. Consumers want to be able to choose the form factor that best meets their lifestyle needs, not adapt their lifestyle to new technology," said Johnson Jia, Lenovo's senior vice president, PC & Smart Device Business Group. "And the Yoga range will continue to drive PC innovation forward. But we can't take all the credit - we thank our customers for their continuous feedback. These products are here because of our customers and we are confident the new Yoga 910 will meet their expectations."
    • The Yoga 910 starts at €1499 including VAT, available starting in October 2016.
    • The Yoga Tab 3 Plus starts at €299 including VAT, available starting in November 2016.

btarunr, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo Yoga C630 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 processor shows up on FCC - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga C630

2. lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk s mode - how do i remove s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk s mode - how do i remove s mode: My lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk has windows 10 home with no mention of s mode / s mode secretly installed - how do i remove s modeWhen i click on activation from settings there is no mention of s mode.What do I need to do - this laptop will not allow me to use google nor...
  3. lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk s mode - how do i remove s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk s mode - how do i remove s mode: My lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk has windows 10 home with no mention of s mode / s mode secretly installed - how do i remove s modeWhen i click on activation from settings there is no mention of s mode.What do I need to do - this laptop will not allow me to use google nor...
  4. lenovo yoga c630 81jl000puk s mode - how do i remove s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera: My Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera is just black - no picture to be taken. I've tried trouble shooting per device guides but no luck. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-windows-10-camera/6bfbd122-715e-4066-8e50-bcfc2a431efd
  6. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 unveiled

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Book 2 with Windows 10 and Snapdragon 850 unveiled: After numerous leaks and rumours, Samsung has unveiled the next-generation Windows 10 device. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 is here and it uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor instead of Intel Core SoC. Samsung today announced the version of its Galaxy Book 2-in-1 PC and the...
  7. Snapdragon 850 for Windows 10 on ARM shows improved performance in benchmark

in Windows 10 News
    Snapdragon 850 for Windows 10 on ARM shows improved performance in benchmark: Earlier this year, Qualcomm announced Snapdragon 850 processor for Windows 10 on ARM devices and this new chip is apparently more powerful than the predecessor Snapdragon 835. The Geekbench listing has revealed even more information about the Snapdragon 850. “Building on the...
  8. Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 850 for Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 850 for Always Connected Windows 10 PCs: The previous generation Always Connected PCs were powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor, and as expected the next-generation lineup will be powered by the all-new chipset, Snapdragon 850. Today at Computex, Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute...
  9. Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs: YcoONDwCCcU Today at Computex, Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) through its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., announced at its press conference a joint effort with Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd to integrate the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 850 Mobile Compute Platform,...
  10. Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850: Microsoft hasn’t given up on Windows 10 ARM project and the company is committed to Always Connected PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. According to a listing on Geekbench, Qualcomm is working on Snapdragon 850, the same Snapdragon 845 processor but with a higher...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fcc filing lenovo c630