Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On occasion, i have problems shutting down my brand new Lenovo Yoga C930 when i hit the shut down screen button on the bottom left of the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Soulrider8, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

On occasion, i have problems shutting down my brand new Lenovo Yoga C930 when i hit the shut down screen button on the bottom left of the windows screen.

what is the issue?

I have to hard shutdown when that happens.

:)

Soulrider8, Jul 13, 2019

2. Cant recover Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga c930

I've got problems with brand new Yoga c930. Getting BSOD all the time and it restarts. On the attemps to recover or reset the system same thing happens just BSOD. I'm able to boot live Ubintu from USB, however when I try to boot recovery Windows USB that I downloaded from Lenovo it wont boot. I can see it in the Bios/Boot menu, I changed the boot order to start USB first, disabled Secure boot, but still the machine not booting from the recovery USB. Any suggestions?

meowflying, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Porthos Win User
    Cant recover Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga c930

If it is "brand new" Use the warranty or even return it for another one.

Porthos, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

lenovo yoga screen cracked

how much would it be to replace the screen on a Lenovo yoga? little brother stepped on it and the touch screen doesn't respond..... so its cracked and the touch screen doesn't work..

immabeast6824, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

1. Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga C930

2. Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down: For the past month or two I have had the issue of my laptop randomly shutting down. It doesn't matter if it's plugged in, not plugged in, streaming, using the internet, or playing a game. It either happens a ton of time within a small period of time or won't occur for hours....
  3. Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down: For the past month or two I have had the issue of my laptop randomly shutting down. It doesn't matter if it's plugged in, not plugged in, streaming, using the internet, or playing a game. It either happens a ton of time within a small period of time or won't occur for hours....
  4. PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down: Hi.I got a weird bug with my PC recently. When I shut down the PC by pressing start -> shut down, the screen goes black for a few seconds like it's shutting down, and then I see a lock screen and login again. Reboot works as expected. If run command `shutdown /s` - the PC...
  5. PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down

PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down: Hi.I got a weird bug with my PC recently. When I shut down the PC by pressing start -> shut down, the screen goes black for a few seconds like it's shutting down, and then I see a lock screen and login again. Reboot works as expected. If run command `shutdown /s` - the PC...
  6. Cant shut down correctly

Cant shut down correctly: Hi I have a problem I can't shutdown my pc when I do it shows its shutting down but turns on again it is same with hibernate and sleep it is as if restarting somebody pls help...
  7. Power then Shut down Buttons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power then Shut down Buttons: My choices were: " Power" then "Sleep Shut Down and Restrart." They are now: "Power",then Sleep Update and Shut Down and Update and Restart When I click on "Update and Shut Down", the machine goes back into Restart at once and then takes a long period of time after...
  8. shut down screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shut down screen: When my computer shuts down a screen sometimes appears either with some form of error message or that an app has not closed. The screen closes so fast I am not able to completely read the message. I tried, but I can't find a way to stop or pause the screen to be able to...
  9. PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.: I just got a new gaming headset and I plugged it in. It updated drivers and then I went to press shutdown. After pressing shutdown, I turned off my monitor and left the room. I came back into the room and was suprised my pc fan lights and keyboard and mouse lights were still...
  10. Why my computer will not shut down when I clicked on the shut down button?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my computer will not shut down when I clicked on the shut down button?: My computer using window 10 would not shut down when I clicked on the shut down menu. Please advise thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-will-not-shut-down-when-i-clicked/dd1a9cb1-d312-4110-bc16-463bec48b6de

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the toggle screen button on yoga 930

2. lenovo yoga c 930 slow to shut down

3. how to properly shut off lenovo yoga C930

4. lenovo windows 10 1903 stuck shutting down,
  5. windows 1903 and lenovo c930,
  6. can you turn lenovo yoga c930 off by pressing power button