Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On occasion, i have problems shutting down my brand new Lenovo Yoga C930 when i hit the shut down screen button on the bottom left of the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Soulrider8, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

On occasion, i have problems shutting down my brand new Lenovo Yoga C930 when i hit the shut down screen button on the bottom left of the windows screen.

what is the issue?

I have to hard shutdown when that happens.

:)

Soulrider8, Jul 13, 2019

2. Cant recover Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga c930

I've got problems with brand new Yoga c930. Getting BSOD all the time and it restarts. On the attemps to recover or reset the system same thing happens just BSOD. I'm able to boot live Ubintu from USB, however when I try to boot recovery Windows USB that I downloaded from Lenovo it wont boot. I can see it in the Bios/Boot menu, I changed the boot order to start USB first, disabled Secure boot, but still the machine not booting from the recovery USB. Any suggestions?

meowflying, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Porthos Win User
    Cant recover Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga c930

If it is "brand new" Use the warranty or even return it for another one.

Porthos, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

lenovo yoga screen cracked

how much would it be to replace the screen on a Lenovo yoga? little brother stepped on it and the touch screen doesn't respond..... so its cracked and the touch screen doesn't work..

immabeast6824, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button

1. Lenovo Yoga C930 cant shut down when i hit the shut down screen button - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga C930

2. Issue when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue when I shut down.: Hi, I am facing an issue with my desktop, When i click on shut it down its not shutting down. the screen will be turn black but my desktop is still running. Please do suggest me on this. I am facing this issue from past 2 months....
  3. shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shutting down: hi there i'm having a trouble with shutting down my system when i press shut down, the shutting down screen appears then screen goes off but my hdd and power lights remain on this takes 10 minuets then restart happens please help...
  4. PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.

PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.: I just got a new gaming headset and I plugged it in. It updated drivers and then I went to press shutdown. After pressing shutdown, I turned off my monitor and left the room. I came back into the room and was suprised my pc fan lights and keyboard and mouse lights were still...
  5. Why my computer will not shut down when I clicked on the shut down button?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my computer will not shut down when I clicked on the shut down button?: My computer using window 10 would not shut down when I clicked on the shut down menu. Please advise thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-will-not-shut-down-when-i-clicked/dd1a9cb1-d312-4110-bc16-463bec48b6de
  6. shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    shut down: My laptop is not shutting down nor the cursor is moving from its place. Task manager is also not opening now how should I shut down 69273
  7. Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen

Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen: I've had this problem for 3 days now, and I'm frustrated beyond belief. Whenever I go to shut down my computer, I'm always stuck in "shutting down" or "restarting" with the circle loading animation playing below it. I'd leave it on throughout the whole day, and the computer...
  8. Shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down: When I shut down Windows 8.1 the connect light on the Router stays lite.On windows 10 preview when shut down the connect goes out. Is this normal ? Does windows 10 shut down more of the computer then Windows 8.1 ? 3890
  9. Shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down: Why is there only 1 place to shut down??????????????? 33605
  10. Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut Down: When I boot win 10 it runs for a few minutes then shuts down. No BOSD. Reboot & everything is OK! I can press & hold the start button until the light goes out & reboot again & again, but if a shut for a long period it happens again! One of the fixes is to run a command...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to properly shut off lenovo yoga C930

2. lenovo windows 10 1903 stuck shutting down

3. windows 1903 and lenovo c930

4. can you turn lenovo yoga c930 off by pressing power button