Windows 10: lenovo yoga fingerprint not working

Discus and support lenovo yoga fingerprint not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was using my fingerprint to log in. Now it says due to a setting change I can't use this option. Can't find where to fix this. I don't want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OHTXGirl, Sep 18, 2018.

1. OHTXGirl Win User

lenovo yoga fingerprint not working

I was using my fingerprint to log in. Now it says due to a setting change I can't use this option. Can't find where to fix this. I don't want to change it, which is the option I found, I want to enable it again.

:)

OHTXGirl, Sep 18, 2018
  2. JW1980 Win User

After latest Windows 10 update my fingerprint scanner not working on my Lenovo X1 Yoga

I have a Lenovo X1 Yoga laptop with a fingerprint scanner I used to log in and after the most recent windows 10 update it stopped working. I wen to my sign in options and it doesn't even list it anymore. Any thoughts?

JW1980, Sep 18, 2018
  3. wiwitr Win User
    my fingerprint at Yoga X1 (3rdGen) Win 10 (1803) not work

hi

already try step 2& 3 and my fingerprint setup button still grey, my new laptop was Lenovo Yoga X1 3rd Generation, with Win10 pro Ver 1803 64bit. model 20LDA000ID

wiwitr, Sep 18, 2018
  4. lenovo yoga fingerprint not working

Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

I recently bought Lenovo Yoga 520. I logged using Microsoft Account and tried set-up fingerprint login. But the fingerprint does not work i.e it recognizes the finger by saying `Hello Welcome` but doesnot login with error message `Windows can't Signin, The
    credentials does not verify`. Furthermore the PIN login also doesnot work with error `Username & password mismatch`.

But after some research on the internet, I find this
    link
    . According to it, there is no problem when using Local Account. But why does not the fingerprint work when using Microsoft Account???

SanjayAryal, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

lenovo yoga fingerprint not working

1. lenovo yoga fingerprint not working - Similar Threads - lenovo yoga fingerprint

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA

Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA: I have tried all these different suggestions I have found online to make my camera work, and it still doesn't. When I try to use the camera for videos or to take pictures or to use Zoom, all I get is a black screen. Help please!...
  8. Lenovo Yoga 12 touchpad not working?

Lenovo Yoga 12 touchpad not working?: I have a Lenovo Yoga 12 on Windows 10 but the touchpad (including the nipple and the TrackPoint buttons) doesnt seem to be working at all? The touchscreen is working fine, but if I try the touchpad there is no response at all and there is no pointer mouse shown at all? I have...
  9. my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.

my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.: my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.It wont even detect usb keyboard mouse aand usb mouse working properly.keyboRD tester does not detect any keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-yoga-keyboard-not-working/55b3639d-fcae-4cd3-9885-fac098cdbeec
  10. Fingerprint Scanner Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen)

Fingerprint Scanner Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen): Hello all! As the title suggests, I have a Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) and I've been having issues with the fingerprint scanner lately. First, the biometric drivers were hidden in my device manager tab. I activated the reveal hidden view and got error code 45 on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo fingerprint not working

2. lenovo yoga fingerprint reader not working

3. lenovo fingerprint sign in not working

4. x1v yoga no fingerprint available,
  5. lenovo yoga 520 fingerprint not working,
  6. fingerprint not working lenovo yoga,
  7. biometric lenovo not working,
  8. fingerprint setup not loading lenovo yoga,
  9. fingerprint not working on lenovo yoga,
  10. Lenovo X1 Yoga finger print does not work,
  11. yoga c940 fingerprint scan not working,
  12. windows doesnt compatible with windows hello in lenovo yoga 520 fingerprint reader not found,
  13. yoga fingerprint reader not responding,
  14. lenovo cant find fingerprint scanner error,
  15. work finger printer on yoga 720