Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time.

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new wireless router after a short period of time. Our two phones and my girlfriend's Mac are working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EBNK1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. EBNK1 Win User

Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time.

My Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new wireless router after a short period of time.

Our two phones and my girlfriend's Mac are working seamlessly, so I have to assume it is a Windows problem. We tried a number of fixes, but no luck so far. Cleared cache and cookies, got rid of unnecessary apps... problem crops up on Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

Rebooting and/or running troubleshooter helps sometimes (not always), but only a couple of minutes or even seconds before being booted off again.

Very frustrating - any help would be appreciated.

:)

EBNK1, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time. l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time. bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time. Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Feb 5, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time. WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, Feb 5, 2019
  4. jioge Win User

New Lenovo Ultra Slim YOGA 3 Pro Adapts to Users

The Yoga 3 is so sweet, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

I'd get the Yoga 3 Pro from the Lenovo website, but that’s just because they always have the best prices.

Yoga 3 -> CJ Affiliate

I made that link to automatically apply coupon codes to the Lenovo website so you get the best deal possible on your Yoga 3

jioge, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Lenovo Yoga keeps getting kicked off a new router after a short period of time. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga keeps

2. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  3. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  4. Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time: Good day,I'm not sure how to proceed with this behaviour. Every now and then Windows suddenly just hangs up, sometime for up to a minute.By hanging up I do not mean the normal freeze where you can't do anything but rather a state where some things are still able to be...
  5. Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time

Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time: Good day,I'm not sure how to proceed with this behaviour. Every now and then Windows suddenly just hangs up, sometime for up to a minute.By hanging up I do not mean the normal freeze where you can't do anything but rather a state where some things are still able to be...
  6. Internet browsers keep kicking me off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet browsers keep kicking me off: No matter which of the two search engines I use, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on random days, my internet will kick me out after exactly five minutes. When I can use the internet it will shift side to side one time every time I reload or click to open a link. I've run many...
  7. Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time: Do you have a solution? I never before had blue screens on my DELL Lattitude E5540But for some reason since a few weeks the computer is on and just waiting for my input... computer waiting ..... without a touch .... the computer suddenly shows a blue screen...I'm not aware of...
  8. kicked off

kicked off: I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kicked-off/21bc9ef3-791d-4f5a-adb7-1d8280938fe9
  9. Computer drops off internet after a short period os idele.

Computer drops off internet after a short period os idele.: I have a ThinkCentre tower with an Intel 825578DM internet card, The problem is not the internet because when my computer drops off my wife is not affected and is not dropped when she is idle so I know it is not a problem up and thru the router. I have never had the...
  10. freezes and stops for a short time off and on .

freezes and stops for a short time off and on .: after starting notice my computer freezes sometimes and stops for a minute and does it off and on never done this before except last few days . I am not sure but thought maybe it came from and update ? is it ok to delete updates from a few days back ? I ran a virus scan and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 730 keeps getting kiecked off wifi