Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga laptop stuck in Safe Mode/safeboot even after bcdedit /deletevalue

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga laptop stuck in Safe Mode/safeboot even after bcdedit /deletevalue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So my mums camera wasn't working, had a blackscreen when starting the Camera app , my dad booted into Safe Mode using msconfig and checking Safeboot,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AleksKarner, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Lenovo Yoga laptop stuck in Safe Mode/safeboot even after bcdedit /deletevalue

So my mums camera wasn't working, had a blackscreen when starting the Camera app , my dad booted into Safe Mode using msconfig and checking Safeboot, without knowing that PIN Password won't work afterwards. Now were stuck in Safe Mode. My dad suggested deleting it with bcdedit in cmd, which ended up working, but still stuck in Safe Mode. When in cmd and typing bcdedit and hitting enter, it doesn't mention anything with safeboot, which should mean it's off right? It always says that the fingerprint thingy isn't working and that the PIN isn't available. Any solutions?

:)

AleksKarner, Jan 20, 2021
  2. TairikuOkami, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Issues with safe mode.

If you are stuck in safe mode:

Try booting your machine with Windows 10 installation media

At the Install screen, click on "Repair" on the lower left.

Then Troubleshoot.

Advanced.

Select Command Prompt and type in the following:

bcdedit /deletevalue {default} safeboot

If that gives an error, use:

bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot

Time Lady, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Time Lady Win User

Lenovo Yoga laptop stuck in Safe Mode/safeboot even after bcdedit /deletevalue

Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!

If you are stuck in safe mode try this:

Try booting your machine with Windows 10 installation media

At the Install screen, click on "Repair" on the lower left.

Then Troubleshoot.

Advanced.

Select Command Prompt and type in the following:

bcdedit /deletevalue {default} safeboot

If that gives an error, use:

bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot

Time Lady, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga laptop stuck in Safe Mode/safeboot even after bcdedit /deletevalue

1. Lenovo Yoga laptop stuck in Safe Mode/safeboot even after bcdedit /deletevalue - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga laptop

2. Windows stuck in safe mode - command prompt not recognising msconfig or bcdedit...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck in safe mode - command prompt not recognising msconfig or bcdedit...: Can someone please help me? I wanted to restart my computer after running a virus check, installing Teams and a new version of Cyberlink cam and my computer somehow went into safe mode. I have not been able to get it running again. I have looked online for suggestions and...
  3. Used command prompt bdcedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot in safe mode and can't even...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Used command prompt bdcedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot in safe mode and can't even...: Hi! I'll get right to the point! It began by me having trouble starting Skype and searched for help. I found a page where several possible solutions/steps are available to try. After the first step failed, I then tried the second - which I regret now. It was to enable safe...
  4. Dell Laptop stuck in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Laptop stuck in Safe Mode: 1 I recently got a virus on my computer which my antivirus was able to get rid of successfully but when I restarted the laptop it is now in safe mode and I can't figure out any way to get out of it. I have tried bootrec /fixboot among other inputs to no avail. This has been...
  5. Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop: Hello, I am looking at a laptop with touchscreen right now and it's coming with 2 options of processors. Lenovo Yoga C740 (15)| Build Your Own Laptop | Lenovo Canada i5-10210U i7-10510U So I looked at some benchmark websites and these 2 processors don't seem to be very...
  6. Can not log into my Lenovo laptop after turning on safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not log into my Lenovo laptop after turning on safe mode: I can't long into my Lenovo laptops with safe mode on with my correct password. I have already tried every trouble shoot there is and still nothing I can't even factory rest it please help me with another solution....
  7. Stuck in safe mode after recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode after recovery: I did a system recovery on my PC and after it reboots to complete the recovery it tells me I'm in safe mode, so I go the advanced boot settings to disable the safe mode thru the command prompt and it's asking for an administrator password, I haven't logged in anything yet so...
  8. bcdedit not working while in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bcdedit not working while in safe mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TRQ7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiqolg/bcdedit_not_working_while_in_safe_mode/
  9. Lenovo safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo safe mode: Hi. my laptop is in safe mode.I have read and tried to remedy. Part of that is to type in search box in Start up. When I attempt that, I get black screen. Please advice. Kind regards and appreciation....
  10. BCDEDIT Safeboot Trouble on HP ProDesk 400 Towers

in Windows 10 Support
    BCDEDIT Safeboot Trouble on HP ProDesk 400 Towers: I have a method for doing safeboots on non-bootable systems. I have been primarily using Dell PCs and have no problem with any of those. Recently, I purchased two HP ProDesk 400 Towers and they work fine except for this one wrinkle. I use recdisc to create a system repair...