Windows 10: Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi

Discus and support Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop wont connect to wifi anymore. I get the trouble shoot error “windows can’t communicate with the device or resource primary dns server”. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abigails_063, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi

My laptop wont connect to wifi anymore. I get the trouble shoot error “windows can’t communicate with the device or resource primary dns server”. My wifi works for all my other devices so it must be my laptop. I’ve tried almost every fix I could find on google. Does anyone know how to fix this??

:)

abigails_063, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Jul 30, 2021
  3. marcusbe Win User
    Lenovo Yoga 700 Windows 10 Wifi issue

The wifi connection of my Lenovo Yoga 700 bought in November is not working. Stopped working about 2 weeks ago.

All other wifi devices in my home work flawlessly - this lenovo yoga 700 with windows 10 cannot connect. Error message when running troubleshooter states "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer". Tried re-installing drivers at my office
    (where wifi connectivity for this PC works well) but to no avail. Compatibility issue with my router? I have a Netgear 7000 router.

Any pointers? Thanks.

marcusbe, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro WIFI drama

I would like to install an Intel 7260ngw Dual Band WLAN card but my Yoga 2 BIOS insists that only the factory Intel 7260n will work. Why?

Note: this isn't a new issue, and I don't think it's a MS issue (there are suggestions it's a BIOS whitelist problem caused by Lenovo), but I can't resolve it with my machine and am looking for more resources...:

my original inspiration: http://techdadreview.com/2014/09/02/upgrade-lenovo-yoga-2-pros-wireless-card/

the card I bought (and techdad above used) which doesn't work for me:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...&tag=2012mayandisa-20&linkId=PXO7KDVH5LM67I3Y

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Wireless Card Replacement

Yoga 2 Pro WiFi Replacement Cards????-English Community

Etc.

JeffNorville, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi

1. Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi - Similar Threads - Lenovo yoga connecting

2. Lenovo Yoga 7 cannot connect to wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga 7 cannot connect to wifi network: Network connection was suddenly dropped and cannot reconnect.First time it happened, the wifi option disapeared from the menu. I then reinstalled Intel WiFi 6 AX201 adapter and it worked. Three days later connection was suddenly dropped and it's now impossible to connect to...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 7 cannot connect to wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga 7 cannot connect to wifi network: Network connection was suddenly dropped and cannot reconnect.First time it happened, the wifi option disapeared from the menu. I then reinstalled Intel WiFi 6 AX201 adapter and it worked. Three days later connection was suddenly dropped and it's now impossible to connect to...
  4. WiFi not connecting on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi not connecting on Lenovo: I was watching a series online and all of a sudden the wifi disconnected. I tried connecting a few times but it keeps saying "Can't connect to this network". The WiFi is working on all my other devices but not on my laptop. What should I do?...
  5. WiFi not connecting on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi not connecting on Lenovo: I was watching a series online and all of a sudden the wifi disconnected. I tried connecting a few times but it keeps saying "Can't connect to this network". The WiFi is working on all my other devices but not on my laptop. What should I do?...
  6. WiFi not connecting on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Lenovo Yoga webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga webcam: I am at a loss!....Webcam will not turn on lenovo yoga......Been through security software, lenovo software and microsoft drivers etc plus the obvious toggle button. Any ideas would be welcome before the machine goes through the window!!!!! :-......I wonder if an update has...
  8. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  9. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  10. brightness on lenovo yoga

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness on lenovo yoga: Hi I cant change/adjust the brightness on my Lenovo yoga after updating my laptop. Please help. I have tried going to monitor/general pnp/ uninstall, install and sstill not working - also tried to uninstall update- that also didn't work....