Windows 10: Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10

Discus and support Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I upgraded to Windows 10 my touch screen and wireless mouse became erratic, especially when the laptop was turning on from 'sleep mode'. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vallero, Aug 19, 2015.

1. vallero Win User

Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10

When I upgraded to Windows 10 my touch screen and wireless mouse became erratic, especially when the laptop was turning on from 'sleep mode'. I installed the latest touch drivers from Lenovo and Logiteck (the wireless mouse) but that did not resolve the issue. I rolled back to Windows 8.1 and once again both touch and the mouse work perfectly. Lenovo insists that the problem is with Windows 10, and Microsoft insists that the problem is with Lenovo. Lenovo suggested that I wait until Microsoft releases the first service patch before I switch to Windows 10. I am not that patient so I am looking for a solution that might solve this frustrating situation.
    Thanks in advance to whoever can save me!

:)

vallero, Aug 19, 2015
  2. PaulGman Win User

Windows 10: Welcome back Screen - no cursor, no control, can't click Next

Uninstalled mouse/touchpad drivers and restarted. All working. Fortunately I have a touch screen.

In the mouse properties there were circa 20 different driver files. I'm now down to 2.

Using a Lenovo Yoga Pro 3.

PaulGman, Aug 19, 2015
  3. YuliaG Win User
    Two-finger scrolling and right not working with Windows 10

I had a similar issue (my right click gesture was working but my scroll gesture was not). It was solved when I updated my touchpad driver (I am using a lenovo yoga 2 pro- and their website has a driver for windows 10).

Here is the link for the lenovo yoga 2 pro drivers :

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...ga-series/yoga-2-pro-lenovo?tabName=Downloads

YuliaG, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10

i'm using this one. the latest for now. So far it's working other than the other version.

ChinitaRed, Sep 23, 2015
Thema:

Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10

1. Lenovo yoga pro 2 touch / mouse drivers with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lenovo yoga pro

2. HID-compliant touch screen driver download for Lenovo Yoga 260

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touch screen driver download for Lenovo Yoga 260: I would like to know where I can find an HID-compliant touch screen for a Lenovo Yoga 260. In an attempt to uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem of the application being greyed out under Devices in the Device manager I lost the driver and desperately need it back. Where...
  3. HID-compliant touch screen driver download for Lenovo Yoga 260

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-compliant touch screen driver download for Lenovo Yoga 260: I would like to know where I can find an HID-compliant touch screen for a Lenovo Yoga 260. In an attempt to uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem of the application being greyed out under Devices in the Device manager I lost the driver and desperately need it back. Where...
  4. HID-compliant touch screen driver download for Lenovo Yoga 260

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have an admittedly older Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop that has been working great until I upgraded to Windows 10 20H1 last year when it seemed to start randomly blue screening. In December I upgraded to 20H2 and the problem continued. Blue Screen View always shows caused by...
  6. Touch screen Lenovo yoga

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch screen Lenovo yoga: Can anyone help me pleeaaaasssee….when I start up my Lenovo yoga it asks me for my pin password etc but no keyboard appears on screen meaning I have to revert to the normal keyboard.... Trivial I know but soooooo annoying Any suggestions????...
  7. How do you install Windows 10 on Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you install Windows 10 on Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro: I have Windows 8.1 on a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro and every time I try to install Windows 10, it shuts down in the middle of it and doesn't restart. I think I updated the Bios correctly. What is causing this and how can I install Windows 10?...
  8. lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing: To start My problem is actually resolved, this might help others, as I searched high and low for a solution to no avail. The computer laptop touchpad disappeared one day, for no apparent reason. I checked task manager, and I didn’t see any mouse entry installed. I tried...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - doggy after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - doggy after sleep: I have a Yoga 2 Pro, i7, 8Gb RAM, 256Gb SSD. After sleep from closing the lid, the system is very doggy and laggy. A reboot solves the issue but since that is not the speediest I'd rather not have to do it. I've tried waiting a bit after waking to see if it is...
  10. Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop just over a year old. My Autistic little man was happily playing Roblox when it crashed. He turned it off and on again and the laptop says repairing disk errors and just stays like that day and night. So I have bought Windows 10 on USB as it...