Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth decided to stop working after a Windows Update. I have looked in settings under "Bluetooth and other devices" but I do not have the bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pintsizedrogue, May 19, 2019.

1. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

Bluetooth decided to stop working after a Windows Update. I have looked in settings under "Bluetooth and other devices" but I do not have the bluetooth toggle on/off switch available.

I have checked the drivers in the Device Manager and they are not appearing, at all. I have checked the "Show hidden devices" option and it is still nowhere to be found.

I have also attempted to install the necessary driver from the Lenovo website (link here). I have successfully run the full installer process and still am not seeing the driver in the Device Manager, even after restarting my computer.

Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues 57168c54-8841-451b-8579-ce9b387880c0?upload=true.png

:)

pintsizedrogue, May 19, 2019

2. Problems with Bluetooth in Windows 10

Hi Benzie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to go to the below link select appropriate Windows operating system, download the Bluetooth driver and install the same.

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/pro...ooks/yoga-series/yoga-2-pro-lenovo?beta=false

Also, I suggest to go to the device manager and check if the Bluetooth device us hidden.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager.

• Click on View tab and click on
      Show hidden devices.

If that does not help, you can also try posting your query in Lenovo community forum.

Lenovo Notebooks - Lenovo Community

Hope it helps. Post us in case if you have any further issues with Windows, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, May 19, 2019
  3. Ivan_1001 Win User
    Lenovo Yoga 12 Windows 10 BSOD after Synaptic driver installed

After installing windows 10 on Lenovo Yoga 12, and after update, there is BSOD with PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR. I found that there is a problem with Synaptic pointing device driver from windows update. Even if I install latest driver from Lenovo website there
    is the same issue... Does anybody knows how to fix this issue? I already try to hide driver from update list but then pointing device is not fully working.

Thanks

Ivan_1001, May 19, 2019
  4. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

Bluetooth / Windows 10 for Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

I upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Now I find that I no longer have the Bluetooth driver on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. I have checked the Lenovo website and find that there appears to be no applicable driver download. I also went to the Intel site and downloaded
    the application to search for drivers. No devices were found. Can someone direct me to the proper place to solve this problem? Thank you.

GeorgeRidler, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

1. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga Bluetooth

2. Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue: My lenovo Yoga 530 bluetooth works on selected not all devices after I upgraded to Win11. It worked fine on win10. Lenovo say they dont have a suitable driver that will fix the issue for this laptop so revert back to win10. Do you have a driver fix please? Thx Mark...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue: My lenovo Yoga 530 bluetooth works on selected not all devices after I upgraded to Win11. It worked fine on win10. Lenovo say they dont have a suitable driver that will fix the issue for this laptop so revert back to win10. Do you have a driver fix please? Thx Mark...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 910 Charging Issue with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga 910 Charging Issue with Windows 10: I own Lenovo Yoga 910 that has constant interruptions in charging. It will charge for a second and discharge for a second while on cable. I updated all drivers and the BIOS of the laptop. After the BIOS update the issue disappeared for about 10 minutes and then started...
  5. Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop: We have two of these laptops and neither will connect to bluetooth properly. Or rather, You can turn on bluetooth and pair the devices, but they don't connect. When I then click Connect, I get a message saying "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  6. reinstall bluetooth drivers on Lenovo Yoga 920-13IKB Laptop with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinstall bluetooth drivers on Lenovo Yoga 920-13IKB Laptop with Windows 10 Home: I have a Yoga 920-13IKB Laptop ideapad - Type 80Y7 with Windows 10 Home. The Bluetooth – Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 – stopped working. I removed it and downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo website. The drivers are in the Drivers file on my C drive, but nothing is showing up...
  7. Lenovo 730 Yoga Touchpad Issues

Lenovo 730 Yoga Touchpad Issues: Hi! I recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 730 second hand, with a broken touch screen. It was working fine until the touch pad or mouse would get dragged to the top right of the screen, where I would see little white dots with crosshairs on them Touchscreen dots? I unplugged...
  8. Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book: I have an issue with the camera on my Lenovo Yoga Book because the image rotates by 90 degrees. It has started since the Windows 10 update. Whenever I use my integrated camera on Lenovo, I see the image on its side. This issue is specific to the camera....
  9. Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10: The display of my Lenovo Yoga 900 has some flickering green, red, and blue static dots on the display. This is especially noticeable when I am on an app with a black background (For example, Spotify). I've tried...... 1. Reinstalling the Display Driver. 2. Factory...
  10. Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop just over a year old. My Autistic little man was happily playing Roblox when it crashed. He turned it off and on again and the laptop says repairing disk errors and just stays like that day and night. So I have bought Windows 10 on USB as it...